Glukometers

efegg's profile photo   03/29/2018 1:54 p.m.

Hello !!I just joined this forum, because I have been diagnosed with type 2 diabetes, so greeting to all.
I would like to consult what glucometer buy more reliable, because they gave me a Breeze2 health center, but they have told me that this glucometer is very old and I will cost me work to find the reactive strips, for the moment I have given me 10 in the center, the following told me that I had to buy them.That's why I wanted to know what a model to buy that it is reliable and that it is current to not have problems with the strips.
Greetings to all.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
03/29/2018 1:54 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Look on the Internet, that you can find cheap strips and ask the glucometer to the house, which usually give them.
They are all reliable, you will get better the one that has more affordable strips.
My daughter has Bayer's contour XT and it's doing very well.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
03/29/2018 6 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello Regina !!.... Thank you for answering, I'm going to look at the glucometer, but I don't know what number of TFNO.Calling will surely be the Att to the client of the device.
They have also told me about the contour Next One and the contour Next USB, what do you think?Well, they say you can download the data on the PC or on the mobile.
Greetings.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
03/29/2018 9:08 p.m.

regina said:
look on the Internet, which you can find cheap strips and ask the glucometer to the house, which usually give them.
They are all reliable, you will get better the one that has more affordable strips.
My daughter has Bayer's contour xt and is doing very well.

If they give the glucometer, they do business with the strips and sell them faces.That you stop calling scammers and bought it on eBay or similar.

I have the Codefree that is worth 15 euros the glucometer on eBay and 8 euros each box of 50 strips.I doubt that I find nothing cheaper.And they are also the most reliable I have tried.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
03/29/2018 9:54 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

And the acu chek guide?You need less blood, it has light for the night ... in my country it is the most reliable

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
04/02/2018 2:51 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

And looked a little online, and if there are a variety of devices, the truth now if I don't know which to decide.
Well, I will have to decide for one and that's it, anyway thanks for your advice.
Greetings to all.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
04/03/2018 11:54 a.m.

efegg said:

They have also told me about the contour Next One and the contour Next USB, what do you think?Well, they say you can download the data on the PC or on the mobile.

I have the contour Next One, delighted with him, pass the data to the app directly and does not need much blood.

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/03/2018 9:08 p.m.

Here I share a topic that talks about several glucometers.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/05/2018 12:50 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Good friends ... Here I am again, in the end I have decided on the guil fontour Next One, but in the instructions he says that you have to use or rather, he advises using a liquid called a control solution, which is not included in the box.
My question is, those who use this glucometer, it is mandatory to use this product or only advisable, because I was going to do the glucose test and I no longer know if I do it as it comes the device or buy before the liquid this of control of control.
And decided to ask here first to see that you tell me about this first of all.
Well, I already say goodbye to your comments to see what to do.
Greetings to all.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
04/11/2018 9:47 a.m.

EFEGG never, I have never used control solutions.
As the name implies is to "check" the proper functioning of the device.I have always had several glucometers and if I doubted the device, I called the company and quickly changed it to me, but that I remember, it has only been once in 33 years.
I have the same since November, and I turned it on and used, without more

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/11/2018 8:51 p.m.

It is a very reliable glucometer, nothing else will be needed.But if you have doubts, you can check it with that of your nurse.
My daughter is the one who uses and does not need to calibrate anything.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/11/2018 9:05 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much friends for your clarification on this matter.
All the best.

efegg's profile photo
efegg
04/12/2018 11:29 a.m.

Hello
I can recommend you contour
My daughter has used it for 5 years and goes perfect
Apart from the support they have is magnificent, we have once called for doubts and 10

SaraS's profile photo
SaraS
08/12/2020 6:47 p.m.

I use stout is very reliable and the strips are easily achieved and are cheap.

MARIZUJIMENEZH's profile photo
MARIZUJIMENEZH
08/14/2020 5:58 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.