Medtronic Minimed 640g vs Roche Acu Chek Insight for 11 -year -old girl

Luismix's profile photo   04/20/2017 4:35 p.m.

Good afternoon,
We are offered by these two possibilities supported by Social Security, Medtronic Minimed 640 G or Roche Accucchek Insight.The sensor, in the case of Medtronic, is not included, which means € 220 per month.We are currently using free freestyle.
Any experience and/or advice with these two bombs?

THANK YOU AVENDED :-)

Luismix's profile photo
Luismix
04/20/2017 4:35 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I have Medtronic's ... and if you are going to put the sensor, Medtronic, but you put the sensor that of Accuchack.Although a bomb does not change every day and maybe later you want and you cannot put the sensor, in my opinion, even if I do not use it, almost dexcom.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
04/20/2017 7:43 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

Sorry, I use Dexcom and not the Medtronicpero sensor I like to have the option so I would stay with Medtronic.I consider it an advantage.

Papajesus1's profile photo
Papajesus1
04/20/2017 7:45 p.m.

Padre de Jesús. Bomba insulina y dexcom g4 share. Debut con 18 meses....ya con 7 añitos...Hemo entorno a 7....y mucha lucha diaria.....ya sabéis..poco dormir y bastantes miedos....pero mi niño es feliz luego yo también.

@Luismix I am with Papajesus1.It depends a lot if you are going to interest the Medtronic sensor. If you may be interested (now with the 640g or the future sensor with the 670g), better Medtronic.If you are not interested, it gives you a little the same.

albertot's profile photo
albertot
04/21/2017 8:22 a.m.

It has been fatal to me with the Medtronic sensor I was fatal and the technical service is not up

pverde's profile photo
pverde
04/21/2017 9:05 p.m.

I have taken the two of the two, currently from Roche who is the one that puts the hospital, but they give me a choice I keep with Medtronic with my eyes closed.The Roche bombs give me failures every two by three, the technical service leaves a lot to be desired in every way.Very good words but when solving, total discontent.

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
04/21/2017 10:22 p.m.

Thank you very much,
In the end, since we are not going to use a sensor, the theme of remote control and pre -scoring cartridges and we have chosen Roche's.Let's wait for not having problems ...
I said, thank you very much for your opinions :-)

Luismix's profile photo
Luismix
04/25/2017 2:01 p.m.

luismix said:
thank you all,
In the end, since we are not going to use a sensor, the theme of remote control and pre -scoring cartridges and we have chosen Roche's.Let's wait for not having problems ...
I said, thank you very much for your opinions :-)

Good I am in the same situation.They offer me both.How are you doing with the roche?
Greetings

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
05/20/2017 6:51 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.