New with type 2 diabetes

Glucosita35's profile photo   04/26/2017 1:58 p.m.

Hello!I am new here and wanted to introduce myself.I am 35 years old and in December last year (just 4 months ago) I was diagnosed with an atrial flutter in hospital emergencies.I was admitted to observation and when I did the analytics they also diagnosed me type 2 (glucose in more than 300).The truth is that I suspected something from the summer, because I drank a lot (about 5 liters per day) and urinating or I tell you, every 10 minutes I went to the bathroom.But I packed it into the heat of summer.The doctor prescribed me metformin, but they had to change it because I gave me some horrible diarrhea, I went about ten times to the bathroom.They changed me to Jentadueto and the glucose lowered me to 165 in the last analytics and 11 glycosilada.I went to the endocrine (I also have hypothyroidism) and has prescribed me Invokana and Victoza punctured for 3 months, today I start with this new medication.Apart I am with diet without any carbohydrates and in two weeks I have lowered the glucose to 125:-*

Greetings!!

Glucosita35's profile photo
Glucosita35
04/26/2017 1:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome @"glucosita35", here is a lot of information that you will find of interest.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
04/26/2017 5:05 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

Thank you very much for the welcome solaria:-*

Glucosita35's profile photo
Glucosita35
04/27/2017 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.