Natural remedies: Alpiste milk for diabetes?

ermin's profile photo   05/01/2017 6:10 a.m.

Hello, I am type 1 diabetics 3 years ago I have 24 years, at first it was hard and they hospitalized me, lueego control it but sometimes they give me high, now the matter is that four days ago I am taking Lehce from AlpysHouse, go on 14 of swallow (long), 3, 4, 3 of Apidra (fast), just consume 6 long, I am stunned, it is unreal, but now there a problem I just realized that the alpisteIt is the Q is used for birds, and finding out online and there are a thousand and an opinion some say that it is the same for birds for humans, and others that there may be a problem because the bird has silicia ,,,,,,:( don't know what to do help me with your opinions thanks

ermin's profile photo
ermin
05/01/2017 6:10 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @ermin, my wife became a Alpyste infusion to lower cholesterol, and bought normal alpystem used for birds.The truth is that I managed to lower it a bit.With the theme of diabetes it is a bit different, the fact that you now get less insulin can obey many things, possibly a honeymoon, but stay very controlled because as they come they leave and in the end you have to return toYour normal insulin doses.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/02/2017 9:14 a.m.

@"Ermin" I have no idea of ​​AlpysMany, including what you have done more than usual, make more heat or others.

Keep controlling the glucose and I am sure that you will realize what the cause is, even if you have replaced a more HC meal with the alpiste.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
05/02/2017 9:32 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Happy thanks for your comments :) I will continue controlling me

ermin's profile photo
ermin
05/02/2017 7:32 p.m.

The alpiste continues to work after several months :), obviously with care in food, exercise, and medicines but the change is tooLittle insulin :)

ermin's profile photo
ermin
07/24/2017 9:45 p.m.

Hello ... Look, I'm going to try this to see if it works with my belly and with my furniture that they give me because the values ​​upload ... I will tell you how it goes ... greetings ...

lechedealpiste100's profile photo
lechedealpiste100
12/25/2017 6:02 a.m.

https://lechedealpiste.review

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.