{'en': "Aid!Periodic review of HBA1C and I don't know how to do it.", 'es': 'Ayuda! Revisión periódica de HbA1c y no sé como hacerlo.'} Image

Aid!Periodic review of HBA1C and I don't know how to do it.

Kade's profile photo   04/08/2018 1:45 p.m.

Let's see if you can help me, so far every time I have had an HBA1C review, I have made a complete blood analytics including these parameters.

I have to say that I have only been with DM1 and have been rarely.

But the last query I had with my endocrine, gave me a bag with a liquid tube and another kind of tube, but ends in a cone.

As more than 4 months ago I went to the last consultation, I don't remember how he told me that I had to do it, and I'm afraid to do it wrong, and that it does not work.

I also remember that he told me to take him to the hospital extraction zone half an hour before.

Can you take a hand? Please.

Thank you!

Kade's profile photo
Kade
04/08/2018 1:45 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The tube that is covered is to put the urine with the glass that

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/08/2018 2:30 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

:-/ or you are hesitating me with the urine, or I have not understood you

Kade's profile photo
Kade
04/08/2018 2:38 p.m.

Which is a container for urine.Hemoglobin can only be known with a blood analytical, which is what they will do in the extraction zone, and there you deliver the glass with the urine, which also analyzes it.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/08/2018 3:55 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

If it is not clear to you in your pharmacy

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/08/2018 4:24 p.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

They have given me 2 small and narrow tubes, one like the cap of a BIC Bol and another of equal size more or less but cylindrical and full of a transparent liquid.I supposedly have to click on the finger as in a capillary blood glucose, and mix the blood with the tube fluid, but I don't know if directly, or I have to use the other tube.But no urine analysis, or "traditional" extractions

Kade's profile photo
Kade
04/08/2018 4:31 p.m.

How odd.I had never heard anything like that.

I have been type 1 for 25 years and the tube that they always give me, is for urine and blood they are extracted.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
04/08/2018 4:48 p.m.

I mean this.I just realized that within the tube that looks like the cap of a ball, there is a very fine tube that I understand that that is where I have to collect the blood sample and introduce it into the tube with liquid.On the sheet they gave me it puts something like EDTA 3ML.Until now they had always made the extractions (they have been only 2 times), but my endocrine told me that since the results of the HBA1C were interested, that I did it in this way, and it has never asked me for analysis of urine myendocrine.I repeat, which I have only 1 year with diabetes

Kade's profile photo
Kade
04/08/2018 7:31 p.m.

If you have doubts, go ask the extraction area and do it directly.I have never seen that system either

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
04/08/2018 7:58 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Well, my son clicks on his finger and with the droplet they put her on a small plate and is in a machine.At 5 minutes it gives you the result

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
04/08/2018 8:15 p.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

As to Dalu, they make me a capillary with a different strip and the glycosilada comes out, although I have to say that it measures badly.The last one gave me 6.4 and had 5.6 in blood.
I have complete blood and urine analytics every 6 months and in between they make me capillary control of glyc.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/10/2018 7:48 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

In the end it was as I thought, I click on the finger, I picked up a small sample with a very finite tube, and it is introduced into the boat with liquid.You have to leave it in extractions half an hour before the consultation, and the data on your computer appears to the doctor.They told me that the next visit, within 4 months, I have to repeat this method, and in November, they would already make me a complete analytical (1 time a year).
By the way, HBA1C of 6% :)>-

Kade's profile photo
Kade
04/10/2018 8:08 a.m.

Congratulations @"kade".
I didn't know that method to obtain glyc

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/11/2018 7:35 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

To me that make me capillary every 2 months, with the tube as @kade says, but they do it to me, I do not have to take anything

Gala's profile photo
Gala
04/13/2018 12:32 a.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

I did not know these methods, they make me normal analysis and from there the hemo comes out.I finally have a new endocrine, next week I have the consultation with her, to see if it is better than the previous one ... so that you have an idea or even sent me urine analysis, I had to ask them toHeader.In the end...

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/13/2018 10:53 a.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.