{'en': 'Changing the free freestyle to Dexcom G5?', 'es': '¿Cambiar del Freestyle Libre al Dexcom G5?'} Image

Changing the free freestyle to Dexcom G5?

Patriii's profile photo   04/08/2018 3:49 p.m.

Hello!

He currently used free freestyle, but I've been looking at the Dexcom G5 and the next one to take out and ... I find it very interesting.

How much does the Dexcom cost?

Because I would like to consider the option to change Dexcom.

Thank you!

Patriii's profile photo
Patriii
04/08/2018 3:49 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I copy you the mail I received on March 3.

** The most outstanding differences of the G5 Mobile system with respect to the Dexcom G4 Platinum system are the following:

Data transmission is instead of radiofrequency is by Bluetooth, the data is received in the Dexcom G5 itself or on a compatible mobile device.You can consult the compatible devices at: Link
The blood glucose correction algorithm is improved and therefore is authorized to take the glucose value that the sensor for medical decision making provides, provided it appears in the receiver: the glucose value, the arrow of the trend and allThe values ​​in the graph.
If the Dexcom G5 Mobile is used, the mobile device user can invite up to 5 followers to share their glucose monitoring data, which you will see through the Dexcom Follow application all the data of the Dexcom G5 user.***
I leave you the PDF of the offer.
Greetings

Merchedm's profile photo
Merchedm
04/09/2018 10:34 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Patrii" I copy you a topic in which we compare in quite detail the Dexcom with free freestyle.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
04/10/2018 5:20 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

The free is not a continuous meter, no matter how much the Abbott tried to deceive (and have achieved it, look at the post of which we talked about 2014 speaking in those terms, totally false) and for 4 years and peak, to users, andEven doctors -which is sad. "When it came out ... it was a mere substitute for the strips (which is not little) but the marketing they raised was bestial, and there they are, unfortunately from all type I diabetics that instead of having a continuous meter in the SS(That it could be an Abbott Navigator perfectly, the manufacturer does not matter, which is MCG), which is what we need, they "place" the free.

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/01/2018 5:39 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.