{'en': 'Blucon strap', 'es': 'Correa para blucon'} Image

Blucon strap

farstar's profile photo   04/09/2018 4:37 p.m.

I am unable to find straps or bracelets to hold the blucon (+ free freestyle).

I have found these 2 things in a Spanish store, but I refuse to pay the price they ask for what they give ...

The bracelet is 3D printed with a very poor quality plastic, using an elastic rubber that breaks/fray in 2 days (I know why I was an idiot to buy 1 and that is what has lasted me).They don't cost or 50 centos but they sell it for 16 eurazos.Crazy.

And the bracelet does not fall short, a piece of cloth for 16 euros too.

Do you know any alternative or solution?

Thank you!

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/09/2018 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, a friend who has a 3D printer at work printed on me but the truth is that it is a scam that they sell around ... I don't know if there will be some place where they make you impressions paying and carrying your file on this pageThere are several designs Link

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/09/2018 4:52 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

I can't find the designs, can you pass me the link?The impression is not a problem because there are many people who print you for money, and surely it is cheaper.Come on if I need even a xD

No case, now that it has come out! Link

And the song of the belt?Where do you take it from?

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/09/2018 5:01 p.m.

I send you a few, I no longer remember exactly the one that printed me.One is with the angle and the other is more straight, it will depend on the diameter of the arm.In the end I have not used it because I do not carry it in my arm.
Link
Link
Link
I have seen that there are new designs, that they do not go with a bracelet.
Link
Link

Directly in the Thing Files tab all the necessary files appear.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/09/2018 5:07 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Where do you take it if it is not secret?

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/09/2018 5:09 p.m.

@"Farstar" I put it in an arm, gut and ass and on top I put a 5x7.5 kinesiotope strip more than anything so that it does not get too wet.On the internal part of the bluon I put a chor of heat or tape to paste it to the sensor.

On top of the kinesiotope I make a marquite where the hole is to reset the Bluetooth in case it is necessary to restart.The negative part is whether you run out of the stack before ending the sensor, it has ever happened to me and doing some DIY I have had to remove the kinesiotope with a blade and very careful to change the battery.It is the risk of taking it completely covered: the positive part is that it does not get wet, it is discreet and nothing is moved at all.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/09/2018 8:05 p.m.

sigsauer said:
@"farstar" I put it in arm, gut and ass and I wear a 5x7.5 kinesiotope strip of 5x7.5 more than anything so that it does not get too much.On the internal part of the bluon I put a chor of heat or tape to paste it to the sensor.

On top of the kinesiotope I make a marquite where the hole is to reset the Bluetooth in case it is necessary to restart.The negative part is whether you run out of the stack before ending the sensor, it has ever happened to me and doing some DIY I have had to remove the kinesiotope with a blade and very careful to change the battery.It is the risk of taking it completely covered: the positive part is that it does not get wet, it is discreet and nothing is moved at all.

I don't understand xD the kinesiotope can't take off?How to cut it with a blade?O_O

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/09/2018 9:18 p.m.

@Farstar evidently the kinesiotope takes off, if I have to change the battery I use a blade simply for the risk of not having the blucon stuck and with the bluon the sensor when detached, simple truth ..?xd

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/10/2018 9:28 a.m.

siga said:

Ok xD I don't miss the sarcastic tone :( I had no idea what kinesiotope was until yesterday! Thank you :)

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/10/2018 9:31 a.m.

Sarcastic..??Sarcastic seems to put xD to ask a question .. without further ado

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/10/2018 9:53 a.m.

xD = smile.

Forgive huh.

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/10/2018 9:56 a.m.

Nothing happens, we are to share .-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/10/2018 9:58 a.m.

@Farstar I carry it in the upper part of the gluteo or on the side below the bone of the hip covered with the underwear, and I do like sigsauer, I put on a little heat (a cylinder to hit the two faces) Between bluon and free.What I do is also cover everything with Fixomull and so I don't have to remove it or anything to shower and it is also protected when I get up and under my pants.The Fixomull does not last for 14 days but almost and when it is very raised because I change it.The battery directly the change when I change the sensor and so I assure me that it will not fail me when it comes worse, which is what usually happens in these cases: D

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/10/2018 10:23 a.m.

How long does the bluon battery last more or less?Because if it lasts 25 days .. Well, I change it every 15 and save me problems.But if it lasts 40 or 50 days ... it is a waste to change it every 15 hehe

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/10/2018 10:27 a.m.

Well, it usually depends on the brand, I bought some taratillas for the Amazon and some did not reach me or 14 days :)) the ones I use now are also cheap and I don't know how much they last because I change them at 14 days.

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/10/2018 10:40 a.m.

Thank you!Many good answers in this thread :)

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/10/2018 10:52 a.m.

To me the cheap bought in the Chinese, usually 14 days and I did not play it because with 1 stack I did the test I covered the bluon and the 15 died: D .. I tried some more expensive energy and lasted me 22 days.-

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
04/10/2018 12:35 p.m.

I have asked for these from Maxwell, I have not tried them yet but I suppose they are good Link

farstar's profile photo
farstar
04/10/2018 12:40 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.