{'en': 'Carolina Paniagua attends the I National Congress of Diabetes Zero', 'es': 'Carolina Paniagua asiste al I Congreso Nacional de Diabetes CERO'} Image

Carolina Paniagua attends the I National Congress of Diabetes Zero

fer's profile photo   05/03/2017 9:38 a.m.

The president of the Mirobrigense Association of Diabetes, Carolina Paniagua, moved during the weekend to the Sevillian town of Écija to attend the I National Congress of Diabetes Zero.

This entity was promoted three years ago in Andalusia by a group of parents of children with diabetes to get research around this disease and get it disappears.

In the period that have been operating, 14 zero diabetes delegations have been created in several corners of Spain, there is one in the province of Salamanca, which has been taken since last year by the Mirobrigense Association of Diabetes, which gives it to it whatCollect with your activities.

During the Congress held in Écija, which had as its motto aid to research, six innovative scientific research projects were presented for the cure of diabetes, delivering three financial aid of € 25,000, and another three of € 10,000.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/03/2017 9:38 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.