{'en': 'How depressed I am j*der ... I need to vent', 'es': 'Qué deprimido estoy j*der... necesito desahogarme'} Image

How depressed I am j*der ... I need to vent

Dixon's profile photo   04/14/2018 9:07 p.m.

Good night.

The truth is that I wanted to let off steam ... 3 months ago I was detected type 1 diabetes. I am 25 years old, I am a man.

By birth I have bicuspid valve and mild heart failure.Now they have detected ascending aorta, at 3.7.8 years ago I started with 2.8 that was normal, but they had not examined it again.

At the time of detecting diabetes, I had bad bad cholesterol, some weight and hypertension.Now, none of the three things.The problem is the other.That the problems of the heart come together, with which diabetes causes the same heart.If it continues to grow, which is normal, in a few years they will have to operate from the aorta.Which is not very high life expectancy.I can't be more shattered.

I don't feel like anything ... everything I think is, for what?I was going to prepare very difficult oppositions, not for pleasure, if not because of the benefits that the official gives you for this disease.They do not touch both the noses and in private companies.But my motivation has been removed.And if in 3 years they operate?And if it goes wrong?There are many people who stay in the site ... And the one who does not, more than 20 years of life expectancy do not have many.

You want to look for a girlfriend, to create a family because you don't want your children to suffer your loss.The desire to fight.It is easy to say lives the day to day.Or that tomorrow a car can run over.But you don't have to fool anyone, it is inevitable that you go through your head.

Anyway, I just wanted to tell you the shit of life that awaits me and vent ... maybe looking for similar cases or I know, some light.

A hug and I feel this attitude, but I don't get another one.

Dixon's profile photo
Dixon
04/14/2018 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Think that well -controlled diabetes will not affect your heart and that surgery progresses more every day.We all know cases of people operated at the heart, who have been very good.Much encouragement.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/14/2018 9:32 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hi Regina, I have a question for a long time, I see glucosylated hemoglobins like yours, 6.1 or even minors on this website and I really do not know how I do it as much as I try as soon as I can download from 7h (and only in someSporadic control, usually I usually be over 7.8 specifically), you can explain how that is done, it is for continuous pumps or meters? Thank you.

ref666's profile photo
ref666
04/15/2018 12:39 a.m.

@ref666, because the truth is that my daughter does not use a continuous bomb or meter and has always had 6. All it does is control a lot, to do at least 8 controls a day, always before and after meals, when you wake upAnd when bedtime, and correct with insulin or hydrates, according to either.
There are seasons that have to increase or decrease insulin, according to controls.And have a treatment that does well, with a schedule that optimizes you control.It does not do more ... yes, the follow -up is continuous, but it already has it automated, and the nights have them quite stable.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/15/2018 1:12 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

I encourage @"dixon" Diabetes does not have to damage your heart if you have it controlled.
In my family there are several heart operated and all great.My partner's mother spent 12 hours and if you see her now you would not say that he almost leaves.If the case will come in 20 years, surely science has advanced much more and will be very safe.
If you feel like opposing, do it.Salt and have fun.You only live once and we never know when we are going to touch us.
Do not let these things bitter you, they can be overcome and every day there is more life expectancy.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/15/2018 1:43 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

@"Dixon", it is normal for you to have moments when you do not know what to do, in which you desperate, but you have to try to move forward.You are very young, study and keep taking care of you.Tell the doctors your fears that they will give you a hand.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
04/15/2018 9:06 p.m.

Much encourage @"dixon", I know that after all they are only words but as they have told you, today surgery advances every day by leaps and bounds and if you have good control of diabetes, it does not have to affect youTo the heart.My advice is that opponents and live now because it may be that in the future they have to operate but it may also be that no and it may also be that tomorrow I go out and hit me a car and ciao, so you have to tryLiving now, sounds topical, I know, but it is the reality that makes us move forward.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
04/17/2018 12:35 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Don't throw the towel @dixon "!!You are very young and carrying it as well as possible ... the first thing is to accept it then the rest is a different standard of living from others do not think that it is a sacrifice, study what you want !!Think that there are always worse things, and of course do not think about the days you have thought about what you have left to live, encourage!

johannez's profile photo
johannez
05/09/2018 11:29 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.