{'en': 'New in type I diabetes, this surpasses me ...', 'es': 'Nueva en Diabetes Tipo I, esto me supera...'} Image

New in type I diabetes, this surpasses me ...

LetiSanGa 's profile photo   05/06/2017 12:21 a.m.

Hello good!

He debuted as a diabetic, and although I know that this will end up getting well ... I have spent the worst weeks of my life, and although I am something better ... I have sudden mood, cry why yes, I live angry ... andMy boy is not to blame ,,,

I would like you to tell me how your debut was, to know if this is normal and see that you can cope with a smile.

Thank you !!! ☺️

LetiSanGa 's profile photo
LetiSanGa
05/06/2017 12:21 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Good night and welcome to the forum, even if that is not good news.

The truth is that I do not write much, but I am a regular reader, and I know that you are in the right place to inform you of everything necessary and receive the support you are going to need.

Obviously each person faces these situations in a different way, but in this case you say that you know that you will end up getting well, right?Well, don't waste time in unnecessary regrets and face what has touched you.

It is hard, yes, and possibly forever, but although it seems a lie it has its positive side.I debut with 30 years and today, with 37 I take care of me, as in a healthier way, I exercise more and I have a huge struggle spirit.

In short, I feel good and I am happy, x I think that the disease has not been able to with me, although you cannot lower your guard.

Encourage and a lot of strength.

sonnycrokkett's profile photo
sonnycrokkett
05/06/2017 1 a.m.

Welcome to hell that is when they give you the news that you have been graceful with the fat and prize award has nothing.Each debut is different because of the age in which you do it but everyone has in common the whore of this disease, which will accompany you until the end and if you will surely end up taking it, more than anything because it does not leave you much more option.Is humor changes normal, moods, etc. .. did you not have them when you are not diabetic ???There are those who are positive and despite the prize he sees the good part, I have never seen it or I think it is seen, what person is he happy to have a chronic disease?The fellow above says that since it seems diabetes, he takes care of himself, eats in a healthy way and exercises.Do you have to have diabetes to have those habits?I think that is not a positive point of the disease, because there are those who are born practically with it and lose is the possibility of choosing.You will say what often reception and go encouragement.I will not fool you that having diabetes is a luck because it would lie.I can only tell you one thing that although diabetes is personal and non -transferable, you are not alone, we are not the only one, we are many with the same situation, concerns and problems.All the best.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/06/2017 7:57 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"Letisanga", as they have told you up there, welcome to the club.
Of course, it is normal for you to have low, I think we all have them.
The debut is a great impact suddenly you have to click, do controls, weigh everything you eat to measure the exercise you are doing ... that is what you did before ... it is a very strong change and I do not know if you will have reached theMoment of: But why me?What did this touch this?Or this is shit ... calm that is normal and we have all said it.
And yes, it is shit but you live and you have to learn to live with it.
Try to return to your "normal" life that you will no longer have anything but I mean that you do not live for diabetes but integrate diabetes into your life because it is not when you do not live.Do not self -limit.
Here we are many people for when you have downturn, doubts or joys ..

Gala's profile photo
Gala
05/06/2017 12:35 p.m.

"Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro"

Welcome @"Letisanga", all the thoughts that pass you through the head are normal, the ups and downs are also, this situation is like a mazozo that changes everything and alters everything.The more you know and the better you report, the more control you will have and feel about the disease, although like all the companions will tell you there are many situations that day by day they overcome and escape knowledge and everything.Then there are also files x that already leave K.O.Above all, no t blocks, and while you do the situation, look for escape valves and support your people a lot, it is true that although as @Luvi says diabetes it is personal and non -transferable you will also find who helps you cope with it better.A hug.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/06/2017 1:44 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Thank you very much!I appreciate your sincerity in good and bad, with all my heart :)

LetiSanGa 's profile photo
LetiSanGa
05/06/2017 4:06 p.m.

Since you are in this forum (technological), put on a continuous glucose meter.Your humor will change, even if you don't even realize.For me it is the only way to cope with this dark disease, the methods of "faith acts" I think they have the days counted for 10 years.

Greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
05/06/2017 5:54 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Welcome @letisanga and, as says @Pabloj2000, this will only be overcome with the advances that, unless you are Valencian, does not give you social security.An MCG and, perhaps, a bomb helps you to have a life somewhat similar to normal, but never, even if many of the forum are angry, it will be as it was before.You will know good people, without evil, and surely lead a healthier life in food, although I would like to have less healthy life (surely it is wrong) and not suffer this cross.Courage in everything you can, if you can get all the innovations and ... here we are many suffering to support you !!!

sllf's profile photo
sllf
05/06/2017 6:32 p.m.

Diabético tipo I desde 1990 y tengo 50 tacos. En Abril de 2017 con Minimed 640g y su MCG. Hoy estoy con Minimed 780G. Financiado MCG por la SS desde Junio-2018. Hipertensión arterial y ocular. Colesterol. Operado de 2 hernias discales cervicales (C5-C6 y C6-C7) pero con diagnóstico de "Operación fallida". La diabetes todo me lo perjudica....y nos arruina, la Seguridad Social debería financiar A TODOS!!!!! no cuando estás medio muerto como a mí!!!
Última HBA1C: 6,5% (después de muchos años en 9%)

Hello!And welcome to the Sugary Club!
I am sweet since I was 4 years old and I turned 5 in the hospital ... although it was small and unconscious of what was happening around me, I know that something bad happened in me when I saw my mother cry while they performed all kinds of tests and tell themThat famous phrase a mother who will not forget: her daughter is diabetic.
I remember not wanting to click on, seeing the needles and say, I didn't want to prick, cry, kick, but finally between my mother and doctors made that a game.
I spent several years in an association of diabetics, I went to many camps where since childhood they taught us to be more independent with a disease and I discovered that I was not alone, although I have sincerely felt very alone ... at school, with my friends, in my family ... I felt a weirdo, but I have never lacked, my mother's unconditional support, who turned fully that I was happy.
Anyway, the years passed and the dreaded adolescence came ... there I wantedAn lack of control of my illness and put the bomb.Everything went very well, and little by little I was responsible for my illness to this day, which I have reconsidered and I am overturned.Two years ago I decided to prick again with slow and fast insulin and I haven't done things very well, I worry day by day ... are there days that I wonder why?Or what my life would be like without diabetes, but I will not know that and I have not known it since I have use of reason ... so ... to rush with what has touched me as well as many.Let's never think that diabetes has to dominate us, we must master it and in the best possible way, with the support of our family and friends and also ours.
I wish you the best, and I am not going to deny it, there are days that you will feel bad, others phenomenal but we do not have to take the right to our feelings of flourishing when they want to leave.Time will make you have more good days than bad and there you will realize that you can carry everything that comes over you .. Many kisses and encouragement!

patri_caracol's profile photo
patri_caracol
05/07/2017 1:27 p.m.

Azucarada desde los 5 añitos
21 años manipulando agujas!
Toujeo 34u / Novorapid 15u diarias + ó -
App diario para control de diabetes mySugr
Última Hemo: 6,1 % OBJETIVO SUPERADO!!
A esforzarse que VAMOS A SER PAPIS!!!

Un saludo a los que día a día somos diabéticos :x

@"Letisanga" because as the other friends have told you, there to live with it.
There are better days and other worst.

If you are a woman, join the usual hormones .... a watch pump, both for mood and for glycemic levels.

If you can afford it, cost yourself a glucose meter.You will live a little calmer and you will better integrate diabetes in your life.I only debuted 2 years ago but it is what gives me the most peace of mind ... and sometimes some scare.

And ask everything you want, here are people who will guide you and help you a lot.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/08/2017 2:18 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Hello.I debut enough years ago and after a Christmas where I had always made me purple of polvorones and nougat.I was a few days with my mouth super dry, I got up to pee every night a lot of times and did not stop drinking water.They entered me and one morning a nurse appeared who took out the insulin ball and tells me: Let's see how you do it.I look at him and say to see how I do the one.He tells me so click.I tell him that there was never ever.Ha ha.The face he put.I explain how to do it and it was already an insulin -dependent diabetic.This shit came to me because when doing the mili in vaccinations as there was no prophylaxis they infected me hepatitis C and the course of the years of the disease spoiled the pancreas.This is not scientifically demonstrated but my hepatology confirmed my suspicion.After so many years and after suffering many complications for hepatitis, passing a liver transplant 12 years ago and healing me hepatitis C I hope you can see a final solution for this crap of disease.All the best

diegomiquel's profile photo
diegomiquel
05/14/2017 5:52 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1 desde hace 25 años 6,4 Hb1aC

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.