Tate King, a six -year -old boy, saved the life of his mother Jenna, ill of diabetes, who collapsed on the table after breakfast.

Seeing the situation in which his mother was, he decided not to stand still and called emergencies so they could help Jenna.

Tate kept calm at all times and took care of her one -year -old brother until the paramedics arrived at her house.

In addition to the bravery medal he has received at his school, they have also awarded the Pride Award in Britain with which his heroic actions are recognized.

When the mother collapsed, the child also sent a message to his father Nick to let him know that his mother had low sugar level.

At the time the aid came, the paramedics gave Jenna a drip of glucose and transferred her to the hospital, Mirror reports.

"He sent a text message to his father in which he put" Mom is low ", to which Nick replied that I had to give me Luzade. But Tate could not open the boat because he had no strength, so he decided to call 999 and speakWith doctors, "Jenna said.

"He told them what was happening, he was taking care of his brother all the time and stayed on the phone until they arrived. If it weren't because Tate called emergencies could have fallen into a diabetic coma and die," he added.

"We have been educating TatWe did when I was little, "explains the mother.