Has anyone used the diabetic foot ozone and then has left it?

jolie_girl's profile photo   04/20/2018 12:11 a.m.

How such I tell you, my father is 66 years old, 7 years old with diabetes and an accident happened last year a ulcer came out in the plant because he did not have controlled the sugar and at that time they took 2 fingers, now he has had forA year a small wound in the upper part that does not close it well, they took more piece of feet, has been taking to the princycps every day, then 3 and now it goes twice a week, it has not worsened, it has improvedLittle by little, but I want to know if someone has left the ozone at some point, I know that if it works in a certain part because it is scientifically proven and I still have the sources, greetings I hope your experiences

jolie_girl's profile photo
jolie_girl
04/20/2018 12:11 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The small wound that you have left was of the same operation to save your foot, and what happens is that this expensive being going 2 or 3 times a week, and another doctor of the public health system tells us that it is already left to the airFree, and the truth has already told us many experiences of the grafts and that is why grafts we do not want at all, that is not optional

jolie_girl's profile photo
jolie_girl
04/20/2018 12:13 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.