{'en': 'Free Freestyle', 'es': 'Freestyle libre'} Image

Free Freestyle

angelaruiz's profile photo   05/08/2017 3:58 p.m.

Hello,

The other day my endocrine gave me a free freestyle test I put it yesterday and today when I get up I have around the whole red sensor as if it were reaction I feel pain or anything and the sensor goes perfectly, I hope you help me someone whohas used.

Thank you!

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
05/08/2017 3:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Have you given it for free? How lucky !!!I hope they help you.I think that goes as with an aposty, can you have reacted the glue that it brings? LUCK.

Carmen02's profile photo
Carmen02
05/08/2017 4:25 p.m.

SII But a 14 -day test then I have to buy the censors if I want to segir using it and if it may be the glue that brings @Carmen02 "

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
05/08/2017 5:17 p.m.

It is very rare that it causes you an allergy in 1 only day, it is possible that when you put it on you bleed a little and from there the redness comes ..?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/08/2017 8:36 p.m.

My son uses free freestyle sensors, and I have 5 boxes that I would like to sell if someone may be interested.We bought too many in March, and is very controlled so following the recommendation of the endocrine, it has not been using them and yesterday that I was going to take a box, he realized that they expired on June 30!Abbott were sent to us E1 March 21, with expiration of June 30, and we cannot return them.Abbott has told us that they can be used without problem until June 29 and lasting the 14 days.
They cost 60 euros, I sell for 45 each.If you are interested, send me a private message.I have an invoice, see photos

SaraF's profile photo
SaraF
06/05/2017 12:42 p.m.

The fact that the endocrine "has recommended" not to use a system with which you are going to be much better controlled even having good control, the truth is that it does not fit too much !!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/05/2017 3:21 p.m.

Sigsauer, I feel that it doesn't fit you.It is long to explain and little interest in this forum.Thanks anyway.

SaraF's profile photo
SaraF
06/05/2017 4:14 p.m.

@"Saraf" The boxes look perfect, but Abbott sends them with an expiration date very close and since you do not wear any, it passes you dated.I have read in some thread of someone who had expired and they have fossing for them, they should fossing for them and with a subsequent expiration date they could serve more people.
@"Angelaruiz" will surely have caught a capillary and to bleed something, something similar happened to me with the 3rd that I put on and it has not happened to me again.Abbott also took out a series of sensors with the strongest glue that produced people allergy, maybe one of those has touched you, but it has no longer taken them out again.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/05/2017 5:47 p.m.

Runing50, thanks.We have not had problems with glue.My son is very stable, the doctor said he looked like a type 2 instead of 1, so he does not need such precise monitoring.

SaraF's profile photo
SaraF
06/05/2017 5:59 p.m.

I've been using freestyle for a couple of years.The sensors always came with 5 or 6 months with expiration date.I could allow me to rest a few days between them.However, and as I see for Saraf, lately they are sent with a very close expiration date and do not allow you that.The same has also happened to me.Since this disease marks so much my day to day, I do not want this happy date to also mark my times in the management of diabetes.
All the best.

Sorprendido's profile photo
Sorprendido
06/11/2017 10:22 a.m.

Desde 1984 diabético tipo 1
Tresiba al mediodía , Apidra en las comidas.
Glicosiladas alrededor de 6,5 %
"Feliz aquel que reconoce a tiempo que sus deseos no están de acuerdo con sus posibilidades "
Goethe

@"Saraf" why do you sell them for 45 if they are worth 60?I sold some sensors to 60. If someone wants to help you get rid of them will pay you at 60.
@"Angelaruiz" would say it's allergy.What normally the allergy does not go suddenly, it goes from a little to more.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
06/12/2017 9:37 a.m.

Hi Angela, I have sold them now.They were about to expire, that is the reason to lower the price, it did not give time to use them all and Abbott did not change us for having asked them in March.We learned that you have to look at the expiration dates, and the lesson has been expensive.I'm not happy with Abbott.It is true that defective units change you, but several have failed us and that quality problem is not solved by returning sensors, but doing them well, we pay a lot for them.

SaraF's profile photo
SaraF
06/12/2017 12:55 p.m.

Hello!!We are free users, well my son Iago and believe me if I tell you that although I have a little cut, I have not passed without claiming a sensor that has come out defective.And that on occasion was one after another.Think what we want to pay 60 Eurazos for each sensor that should work properly for 14 days.When he has taken off or has stopped working because if, we always claim and may have been more times than I would like.They should be more reliable, such as the one that has been wearing at this time since the variations between the capillary and the sensor are minimal, if it were always so signed even a permanence contract with them :)).In general we are happy because my son is delighted with him, and if it is worth him, it is worth it, even if he has to claim a hundred thousand times.And I agree with @"Saraf" they should all be as reliable and as good as the latter that wears, now that if, whenever some defective comes out, it must be claimed that it is our right: -H

Enma's profile photo
Enma
06/12/2017 1:15 p.m.

Diabética tipo 3
Mamá de Iago (14 años)
Lantus 25 uds
Apidra a demanda
Freestyle libre
@enma

Hello.
Buy 3 sensors to carry much better control.Now I have been trying the freestyle sensor for 1 month I is already the second that before 14 days is detached without further ado.I have already lost two, although I have not kept them.
Is it normal?
Is this the quality of the sensor's glue?
I would like to know about your opinion about it.

JordiV's profile photo
JordiV
06/12/2017 4:15 p.m.

Saraf said:
My son uses free freeyle sensors, and I have 5 boxes that I would like to sell if someone may be interested.We bought too many in March, and is very controlled so following the recommendation of the endocrine, it has not been using them and yesterday that I was going to take a box, he realized that they expired on June 30!Abbott were sent to us E1 March 21, with expiration of June 30, and we cannot return them.Abbott has told us that they can be used without problem until June 29 and lasting the 14 days.
They cost 60 euros, I sell for 45 each.If you are interested, send me a private message.I have an invoice, see photos

Saraf said:
My son uses free freeyle sensors, and I have 5 boxes that I would like to sell if someone may be interested.We bought too many in March, and is very controlled so following the recommendation of the endocrine, it has not been using them and yesterday that I was going to take a box, he realized that they expired on June 30!Abbott were sent to us E1 March 21, with expiration of June 30, and we cannot return them.Abbott has told us that they can be used without problem until June 29 and lasting the 14 days.

JULIAN SÁNCHEZ's profile photo
JULIAN SÁNCHEZ
12/16/2017 6:08 p.m.

Saraf said:

JULIAN SÁNCHEZ's profile photo
JULIAN SÁNCHEZ
12/16/2017 6:09 p.m.

We have to try to have all matters on the same product under the same post so that people when looking for not looking at dozens of post.
We continue in the Free thread.Send me a message if you think that you better leave it apart.

Link

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
01/28/2019 8:14 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.