Hello everyone, DT1 from the age of 14, so I've been traveling 31 years ...

Pinkypank's profile photo   04/22/2018 11:47 a.m.

Hello,

I am new in this forum.My name is Pinkkypank and I am DT1 since the age of 14, so I have been traveling 31 years.

Use apidra + lantus.Strips monitoring.Thinking about changing McG but it doesn't give me the salary :-(

Last analysis: 6.1 glycosilada.

A hug to everyone!

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
04/22/2018 11:47 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Welcome!31 years with diabetes, you will have many anecdotes and experiences to learn from.
Even without MCG you have a good hemo, I until I didn't have the Dexcom had never dropped from 6.5.Hopefully they subsidize it soon, it is very necessary and I think it reduces control stress.

All the best!!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
04/22/2018 11:56 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Welcome @pinkkypank!As Maritxu22 says with 35 years of experience and with a we have 6 % without MCG's help, you will surely give us more than one lesson to all: D

All the best!

erpla's profile photo
erpla
04/23/2018 3:07 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Thanks for your comments.The truth is that each one suffers in our own way and each one has their own experiences.Much encouragement to everyone.
A hug,.

Pinkypank's profile photo
Pinkypank
04/24/2018 1:49 p.m.

Welcome to the "Pinkkypank" forum, I hope we can help us a lot! With your experience, I recommend that you use the search engine to find issues you want to deepen, and that you participate in everything you want, encouragement!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
04/24/2018 5:39 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Hi, I also debuted with 14 years but I win you because I have been 33 years of travel: -h.

Dulze's profile photo
Dulze
05/19/2018 10:59 p.m.

Welcome @"pinkkypank", thanks for deciding to participate, surely you contribute a lot to this community.Greetings.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/19/2018 11:32 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.