{'en': 'Jason Poston, bodybuilder Guatemala visit and shares its secrets', 'es': 'Jason Poston, fisicoculturista visita Guatemala y comparte sus secretos'} Image

Jason Poston, bodybuilder Guatemala visit and shares its secrets

fer's profile photo   05/11/2017 12:34 p.m.

Jason Poston is a bodybuilder, personal coach and coach.The American visited Guatemala with the support of the Prosupps and GNC brands to promote a healthy visa style and raise awareness among people about type 1 diabetes;disease with which it was diagnosed in 2011.

Poston talked with Publinews about his routine, diet and the greatest challenges of being an bodybuilder (Bodybuilder).According to the International Federation of Physicoculturism (IFBB), this sport is based on intense physical exercise with the purpose of obtaining a more defined, voluminous body and the most muscularly possible proportionate.He is generally anaerobic and consists mostly of weightlifting.

Why are you in Guatemala?
I work together with the brand prosups of sports nutrition products.We already had several months of wanting to visit them.The main purpose of being here is to be able to talk about the products and their presence in CNG stores in the country.Prosupps has been in Guatemala for 4 months and when we arrive at a new country, the brand is interested in visiting that country to meet consumers and educate them on how to use products correctly.

As I like to live with the followers and share with them my tips and advice.Bodybuilding has grown a lot in recent years.In several countries of the world, more and more people have been interested in this lifestyle.I have type 1 diabetes and for me it is important that people know that you can practice this sport even with this disease.

I like to help people.

They diagnosed you diabetes in 2011, how did your life and your routine affected?
It was a surprise for me because I already worked as a coach.In a weekend I lost 15 pounds.I never thought I had diabetes.I started eating more and more, but I kept losing a lot of weight.He even eat entire pizzas and still hungry.

I did not understand what was happening.I went to several doctors and none made me blood exams, I don't know why.Nine months later my mother forced me to go to the hospital because I had already lost 50 pounds.I looked ill, I was dehydrated and felt bad.

Finally they gave me a diagnosis.When they gave me insulin, I immediately felt better.Since then I learned to live with this disease.I realized that I had the opportunity to start a new life and became interested in bodybuilding and compete professionally.

One of my purposes is to approach athletes who also have diabetes and teach them how you can live with this condition and be high -performance athletes at the same time.

"The message I want to leave is that if I can achieve it, even with diabetes, then anyone can do it."

What are your training and diet?
I had to completely change my lifestyle.Usually on weekends I relaxed or dated friends.I realized that, in addition to being a sport, for me it is a business and that implies having to take care of my body and dedicate myself to this full time.

I wake up early every day to make cardio.In my case, for diabetes, I follow a low carbohydrate diet.Before the competitions, I train very hard for three months.The rest of the time I train every day at least an hour and a half in the morning and then at night.

What would you recommend to people who want to lose weight or stay healthy?
I have seen that a diet in low carbohydrates helps my customers a lot.Each person is different, but the most important thing is that they understand that being healthy requires changing the lifestyle.Exercise, especially Cardio.Doing some weights also helps.

You are very active in your social networks and the example to follow for many people.How do you connect with your followers?
For me it was something simple, by the wayin which they raised me.When all eyes are put in you, it is then that you have to decide what to do.I wanted to lead people in the right direction.My mother and grandmother taught to always be humble and kind, especially to remember that I am not better than anyone else.

I think social networks help me share a healthy lifestyle.The most important thing for me is to demonstrate how this lifestyle is not just about your body, but about the positive change it generates in your life and in that of the people around you.

From the beginning, even when I had no followers, I knew I wanted to influence them in the right way.I am myself, I never did it to be famous.It's about being the best version of ourselves.

“For me, bodybuilding is a daily marathon of goals and achievements.There are 365 days of diet, sleep, rest, exercise, improve your condition and your shape and above all, to change your attitude with the best disposition ”

Fitness One

As part of his trip to Guatemala, Jason visited Fitness One gyms and shared with personal coaches.

“Jason is an inspiration for all.Despite having type 1 diabetes, it is a motivation for our personal coaches.We want that through him, everyone realizes that training is possible, as long as there is adequate food and a healthy lifestyle, ”Lucía Marroquín, marketing coordinator.

fer's profile photo
fer
05/11/2017 12:34 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It's brutal ... but I bet my neck that I used insulin long before debuting hahaha has photos in which the trapeze will burst them.Oh well.Better such an image of the DT1 than of an amputee footing.

Marcos_J_M's profile photo
Marcos_J_M
05/11/2017 4:49 p.m.

Marcos - 26 años - Debut a los 14
Sevilla - HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.