Doubt in prediabetes

Redkat's profile photo   05/13/2017 1:42 p.m.

Hello everyone, I'm not diabetic yet.(In the glucose curve I got 195 at two o'clock and the endocrine told me that from 200 it is diabetes)

The fact is that I have been thirsty for months every time I like hydrates.I still eat some dessert, but I don't compensate for me, because I have to go with the water bottle.

People are already overwhelming me with the typical ones "and you can't eat from this?"

The question is: is it normal for my mouth to dry and thirst every time I make a meal with carbos?

Thank you

Redkat's profile photo
Redkat
05/13/2017 1:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"redkat", it may be possible that thirst and dry mouth are because they are with high glycemia after eating, the only way to get out of doubt is by making some random blood glucose one h, two h after having eaten... I do not know if you have any meter or possibility that someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you could make some measurement, but nothing can spend a lot of time until you get an eased blood glucose, or a hemoglobin that no longerBe the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/13/2017 1:55 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

It is normal for you to be thirsty when your glucose is well above the optimal levels, which is called hyperglycemia and that produces among other symptoms be thirsty or drinking a lot of water.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/13/2017 1:57 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

ainhoa said:
hello @"redkat", because it may be possible that thirst and dry mouth are because they are with high glycemias after eating, the only way to get out of doubt is making youSome random blood glucose, two h after eating ... I don't know if you have any meter or possibility that someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you could make some measurement, more than nothing because it can happen a lot of time until youAn eased blood glucose, or a hemoglobin that is no longer the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical person, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

Thank you, I bought a glucometer and I look at it at two hours.I usually get about 170. It is not much compared to what I see in the forum the truth ... I will keep looking at her!

Redkat's profile photo
Redkat
05/13/2017 1:58 p.m.

redkat said:
ainhoa said:
hello @"redkat", because it may be possible that the thirst and dry mouth is because they are with high glycemiasAfter eating, the only way to get out of doubt is to make you some random blood glucose, two h after eating ... I don't know if you have any meter or possibility that someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you could make someMeasurement, but nothing because it can happen a lot of time until you get an eased blood glucose, or a hemoglobin that is no longer the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

Thank you, I bought a glucometer and I look at it at two hours.I usually get about 170. It is not much compared to what I see in the forum the truth ... I will keep looking at her!

I am not a doctor or should I advise you, but have you considered having another medical opinion?It is always good to confirm two versions, I never stay with one.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2017 2:09 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

jconegar said:
redkat said:
ainhoa said:
ainhoa said:
hello @"redkat", because it may be possible thatThe thirst and dry mouth are because they are with high glycemia after eating, the only way to get out of doubt is to make you some random blood glucose, two h after eating ... I do not know if you have any meter or possibility ofThat someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you could make some measurement, but nothing can happen a lot of time until you get an eased blood glucose, or a hemoglobin that is no longer the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

I am not a doctor or should I advise you, but have you considered having another medical opinion?It is always good to confirm two versions, I never stay with one.

At the moment 3 analysis that I have done, all three to the limit (carbohydrates intolerance)

The endocrine diagnosed me with that and told me to make diabetic diet to delay diabetes as much as possible.

In 6 months I will do analysis to see how I go ...

Redkat's profile photo
Redkat
05/13/2017 3:13 p.m.

They will also make glucosylated hemoglobin, which is very reliable for a diagnosis.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/13/2017 6:27 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

redkat said:
jconegar said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
ainhoa said:
ainhoa said:
ainhoa said:
ainhoa said:
Hello @" redkat ", it may be possible that thirst and dry mouth are because they are with high glycemia after eating, the only way to get out of doubt is by making some random blood glucose an H, two h after having after havingEat ... I don't know if you have any meter or possibility that someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you could make some measurement, but nothing can happen a lot of time until you get an eased blood glucose, or a hemoglobin thatIt is no longer the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

At the moment 3 analysis that I have done, all three to the limit (carbohydrates intolerance)

The endocrine diagnosed me with that and told me to make diabetic diet to delay diabetes as much as possible.

What I mean that you ask for another medical opinion to see what it tells you, that you do not see just what one says.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2017 6:58 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

jconegar said:
redkat said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
hello @" redkat ", because it may be possible that thirst and dry mouth are because they are with high glycemia after eating, the only way to get out of doubtIt is doing some random blood glucose, two h after having eaten ... I don't know if you have any meter or possibility that someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you could make some measurement, but nothing PQ can spend a lot of time untilThat an eased blood glucose, or a hemoglobin that is no longer the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical person, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

What I mean that you ask for another medical opinion to see what it tells you, that you do not see just what one says.

If I understand you, but if I get 195, the opinion will be the same in all doctors, right?Diabetes is diagnosed from 200.

As long as the threshold does not exceed ... the only opinion is that I am not yet diabetic.

But we are right, I am also asking for second opinions, and to contrast everything on the Internet.

Redkat's profile photo
Redkat
05/13/2017 7:03 p.m.

redkat said:
jconegar said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
jconegar said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
redkat said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
ainhoa ​​ said:
hello @" redkat ", because it may be possible that thirst and dry mouthHigh glutemia after eating, the only way to get out of doubt is to make some random blood glucose one h, two h after eating ... I don't know if you have any meter or possibility that someone leaves you one, but it would be useful that you couldMake some measurement, but nothing PQ can spend a lot of time until you get an eased glycemia, or a hemoglobin that is no longer the value of a non -diabetic person in an analytical one, which is usually when they already put you in treatment.Anyway you know, try to give the pancreas the least possible work, do not make very copious meals in hydrates and exercise.Greetings!

If I understand you, but if I get 195, the opinion will be the same in all doctors, right?Diabetes is diagnosed from 200.

As long as the threshold does not exceed ... the only opinion is that I am not yet diabetic.

But we are right, I am also asking for second opinions, and to contrast everything on the Internet.

Don't really think that I don't want to think, I don't wantsome good that you have access to him.So if the answers are the same because you no longer turn to the head.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2017 7:49 p.m.

Ultima prueba realizada:

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.