{'en': 'Hello, all I want is to vent, I am a girl of a girl 2 years with diabetes 1', 'es': 'Hola, lo único que quiero es desahogarme, soy madre de niña 2 años con diabetes 1'} Image

Hello, all I want is to vent, I am a girl of a girl 2 years with diabetes 1

Gero's profile photo   04/25/2018 6:37 a.m.

Hello everyone..

I am the mother of a girl with type 1 diabetes .. In January of this year I was diagnosed with the disease my daughter was 1 years old.

His doctor sent her to the hospital because my daughter VAT with the sugar very high ... It was a very unpleasant experience to see your daughter bad ...

On March 29 he got sick by fever and coughing because he did not eat much in the day and the sugar was lowered and again the hospital and last night he started bad cough and today I was giving me another attack butToday for high sugar ...

I am desperate to think that I can lose my girl who can die at any time ...

I cry I scream so much that I can't let off steam with anyone as I really feel for this disease that is ending me also alive with a fear.

Thanks for the support.

Gero's profile photo
Gero
04/25/2018 6:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When it grows, it will be easier.In such young children you will have to use diluted insulin ..., or insulin pump.When you have practice with insulin, you will be safer.Yes it is high, you will have to correct, but with half a unit or less ..., I do not know if they will have taught you..
Courage, growing fast.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
04/25/2018 8:55 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Many moods @"gero", the most complicated of diabetes, is knowing howI exercised, if it's hot or cold, etc ...

No one has the perfect calculation book, and it is something that you have to understand well and assume, the most important thing is to be well prepared for the typical situations of ups/down of glucose.

I recommend that you read these issues, and that you ask there also what generates more insecurity and doubts.

Link
Link

I hope they help you, and ask what you need !!!

fer's profile photo
fer
04/25/2018 9:23 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@"Gero", calm, your girl is not going to die.I have spent very recently the same.My little son, I have 2 they diagnosed it 9 months ago, with 1 year and 9 months so I perfectly understand what you are happening.Everything needs its time, you will think that because your child, how unfair life, etc.I go through the same thing, I came to think that happiness in my life had finished, but do you know what I decided?, Accept diabetes, fight in a tireless way for my son's health and enjoy life again.Today I have managed to recover the smile, my son is happy and we have it very well controlled with a 6.5 glycosylated.It is very hard, especially with such young children, but with a lot of effort you will get what I have achieved.Accept diabetes, control your child, be happy and return yourself to smile and enjoy this wonderful life again.Much encourage and therefore, that you can

Dalu's profile photo
Dalu
04/26/2018 12:34 a.m.

Papa niño 3 años diagnosticado julio 2017. Uso medtronic 640 con sensor enlite. Ultima glicosilada 6,3.

Diagnosticado noviembre 2019.

Hi Gero, I am a 5 -year -old Mom of Tomi almost a year who is insulin.The beginning is very hard but as you travel and learn you will feel safer and more standing!What insulins do your daughter use?

Dani Se's profile photo
Dani Se
04/26/2018 3:22 a.m.

Soy DANIELA, mamà de Tomás de 8 años. Con tresiba 9u y lispro en comidas desde mayo 2017 . Iport y free+miao miao2 con xdrip y nigthscout .
Argentina

Hello everyone and if we hope you can be patient and know everything about the diabet to be able to take more care of my daughter ... Thank you for your support if you need someone to speak or give you and give me and daughter Humalog in theDay and Lantus at night ...

Gero's profile photo
Gero
04/26/2018 7:52 p.m.

And if I hope nothing happens to my girl I am very afraid but I will not think about that ... I will accept the diabetes and we will fight with that disease ... Thank you very much to everyone ..

Gero's profile photo
Gero
04/26/2018 7:55 p.m.

Quiet @"gero that everything has a solution.
The first to accept diabetes as if it were something more or less normal.
He thinks that he has treatment, that you will know his symptoms of glucose and increases, that there are support organizations and that you are not alone.
Thus take off the head that is going to die .... We do not die because thank God there are means to climb the levels and there is usually a relative or friend next to us.In your case a wonderful mother.

It is hard for an adult, I imagine that for a much worse father/ mother ... especially because sometimes children do not know how to explain and you have to learn to observe them to deduce their glucose state.

But everything is learned and your girl is going to be a normal and happy girl.I have very young diabetic compis from birth and have led a normal life.

Cheer up.Don't let diabetes come to you.You can live normal with a little more care.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2018 7:24 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Thank you and if I already want and decline to know everything about diabetes not being afraid ... although my girl yesterday night the sugar was uploaded and the urine came out very high ... they entered me ... and then we are here ...

Gero's profile photo
Gero
04/29/2018 4:55 a.m.

I have another baby .. I was born to 30 weeks on March 14 and here they have it to me.Also hospitalized when I found out it was difficult for me to think how I was doing and when January diagnosed me diabetes.My girl .. It was something I had and for what I have been I already have my girl and then fight and get ahead ... I already have them and they are my princesses ...

Gero's profile photo
Gero
04/29/2018 4:58 a.m.

I did not count ... and if it made it difficult to think about another pregnancy and my little girl but I was already and if I wanted to get pregnant

Gero's profile photo
Gero
04/29/2018 5:01 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.