{'en': "Patients with diabetes point to the PSOE and citizens dome (C's)", 'es': "Los pacientes con diabetes apuntan a la cúpula de PSOE y Ciudadanos (C's)"} Image

Patients with diabetes point to the PSOE and citizens dome (C's)

fer's profile photo   04/26/2018 10:10 a.m.

The Spanish Diabetes Federation (FEDE) is tired of good words of politicians and touch on the back that then do not materialize in concrete measures.

The manifestation at the gates of the Ministry of Health before the Interterritorial Council of the National Health System began has only been the beginning of a series of actions they plan to carry out to claim to political representatives that agreements in matters as financingof the material or non -discrimination are realized in concrete facts.

As this newspaper has learned, this Thursday the president of Fede, Andoni Lorenzo, meets with the PSOE Health spokesman in Congress, Jesús María Fernández, although his claims go further: they want to be received by Pedro Sánchez, from the sameso they have also requested a meeting with the leader of Citizens, Albert Rivera.

As they defend, these are 6 million people who are tired of inactivity and who seek solutions, so that they press the parties to see who 'points the goal' to get what they have been claiming for years ...

fer's profile photo
fer
04/26/2018 10:10 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

It can wear a different necklace ... but it is the same dog .... All fit the redundancy preach with the same "politics" ... promise and promise, but once it got into the promised.Having such bleeding things and legislative nature and other matters will focus as soon as they go to govern in the "poor" diabetics.It is very good that the Fede justifies its representative action, but the diabetics need more than a holder or a cover photo with the politician, minister, counselor or delegate on duty.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
04/26/2018 5:18 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It can wear a different necklace ... but it is the same dog .... All fit the redundancy preach with the same "politics" ... promise and promise, but once it got into the promised.Having such bleeding things and legislative nature and other matters will focus as soon as they go to govern in the "poor" diabetics.It is very good that the Fede justifies its representative action, but the diabetics need more than a holder or a cover photo with the politician, minister, counselor or delegate on duty.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
04/26/2018 5:19 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Well, I think you have to try, if you stay at home if you get nothing.I remember that it is not so much for the elections, it is time to be seen.Police and Civil Guard have manifested themselves, and they will raise their salary, pensioners the same, and it seems that they will get it.I encourage you to try and not lose hope, neither with this or with this disease.

Kazu's profile photo
Kazu
04/26/2018 11:04 p.m.

Padre de niña de 5 años con DM1
Usuario de Freestyle Libre y I Port Advance
Lantus y Apidra

Not always works.I think as @"luvi on the issue of diabetes there is a lot of pressure from laboratories.
3 Pharmacies in my neighborhood have allied to close a new 24 -hour, 365 days.Based on judgments they have succeeded.Three families without income ..... who cannot do/get laboratories?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2018 7:14 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Not always works.I think as @"luvi on the issue of diabetes there is a lot of pressure from laboratories.
3 Pharmacies in my neighborhood have allied to close a new 24 -hour, 365 days.Based on judgments they have succeeded.Three families without income ..... who cannot do/get laboratories?

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
04/27/2018 7:15 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.