{'en': 'Congratulations on the forum', 'es': 'Enhorabuena por el foro'} Image

Congratulations on the forum

troskky's profile photo   05/16/2017 8:52 p.m.

Good afternoon,

I am from Jerez de la Frontera and father of a 10 -year -old diabetic son.

Congratulations on this forum I have always found a lot of information, you are of great help !!

troskky's profile photo
troskky
05/16/2017 8:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Greetings @"Troskky", it is true that there is a lot of help here and a lot of information, in addition to support and company, @Fer does a huge work maintaining the living forum.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/17/2017 12:41 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/17/2017 1:13 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thank you very much @"Troskky" and @"ainhoa" These comments help keep the forum in progress!

I also want to thank the collaboration of the moderation team, without which, it would be impossible to make it work so well, here my special recognition for @"gala", @"intrusa" and @"jconegar"!

I also include the people who collaborated in the past in the team, such as @ica and @regina!

= D> = d> = d> = d> = d> = d>

fer's profile photo
fer
05/17/2017 7:47 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.