{'en': 'Hello everyone !!!I feel very lively to find such a space for everyone!', 'es': 'Hola a tod@s!!! me siento muy animada al encontrar un espacio así para todos!'} Image

Hello everyone !!!I feel very lively to find such a space for everyone!

marnie's profile photo   05/11/2017 11:40 p.m.

Hello...

I am new in the forum and I feel very lively to find such a space for everyone ...

I am from Cuba, I have diabetes for 7 years .., I inject 4 times a day ... I am 32 years old .. I hope to help and learn with all of you.

Thanks ... l

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/11/2017 11:40 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"marnie", welcome!The truth is a luck that this forum exists, it is helped here, you learn, it is shared and you always find who listens to you and understands you.Greetings!

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/11/2017 11:54 p.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

Welcome!How about treatment in Cuba? If not much ask!

Miexron's profile photo
Miexron
05/12/2017 12:32 a.m.

DM tipo 1 desde Junio 2016 - Novorapid y Toujeo.
HbA1c: 6,2 // 30 añazos
----------------------------------------------------------------
Échale un ojo a mi web de ilustraciones sobre diabetes!: https://www.facebook.com/diabetesatiras/

Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/12/2017 1:55 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

@"Marnie", welcome to the forum.Here there are boys who know very much of diabetes, I hope it will benefit.Ask and share.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
05/13/2017 10:28 a.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

marnie said:
hello ... I'm new in the forum and I feel very lively to find such a space for everyone ...
I am from Cuba, I have diabetes for 7 years .., I inject 4 times a day ... I am 32 years old .. I hope to help and learn with all of you.Thanks ... l

Welcome, do not stop telling your experiences too because you surely help us.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2017 1:37 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

ainhoa said:
hello @"marnie", welcome!The truth is a luck that this forum exists, it is helped here, you learn, it is shared and you always find who listens to you and understands you.Greetings!

Thank you very much for the welcome ... it really is what we all look for, a space to share experiences, learn .... greetings

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/16/2017 2:18 p.m.

myxron said:
welcome!How about treatment in Cuba? If not much ask!

Thank you very much .. And well, here there is still much to learn in the field of diabetes, there are many advances but really reading the forum there is a long way to go mainly for us patients.
Here in Cuba we have a very important medicine for the diabetic foot "Heberprot-P" that is helping many people who already need it.
We have diabetic houses in each province and then they prepare you, they teach you ...
But there really is a lot but a lot ...
The forum for me is very interesting, I am reading each topic, and I am very happy for having found such a place.

marnie's profile photo
marnie
05/16/2017 2:30 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.