{'en': 'Diabetes can be cured?', 'es': 'La diabetes se puede curar?'} Image

Diabetes can be cured?

Rocio36's profile photo   04/27/2018 8:34 a.m.

Hello!

I am made a mess ... to have very high values ​​with fast and slow insulin, hemo 10.1 with a debut of 460 ... I have normal values ​​virtually not even prick anything just put on diet and lose 16 kilos.

The only thing that doctors say is that I am diabetics for the insulin reserve that my body has 0.78, three months ago they will soon repeat it.

Does this mean that diabetes can be cured ???

Thank you!

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
04/27/2018 8:34 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Type 1 diabetes cannot be cured .I understand that it is the one you have for the insulin data you have given.

JPR's profile photo
JPR
04/27/2018 9:33 a.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

You may be on honeymoon ...

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
04/27/2018 9:59 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

The doctor or save what I am Bamo save q I am diabetics because I have low insulin reserve but they would say that I am not negative antigas negative antibody the educator has already registered the record every three day and on May 2, I would plow me the hem and sheHe says that I would have dropped a lot does not quite mequita the slow insulin the fast I take it away because I would have just within a period of a month told the medice bamo reserve was Dalme Alta

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
04/27/2018 6:51 p.m.

Well, I collected my hemo and 10.1st is 5.4 every day I understand, if I sulked, I'm the same thing that I haven't signed a week without doing it and a great state without high or ups and downs I am made a mess

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
05/26/2018 4:37 p.m.

The title of the Post is the consequence of all these experts (marketing) of determining diabetes in different types, even knowing the moral damage and damage they cause to those who suffer a disease that we do not choose, nor are we provoked are taking advantage to sell theirProducts, turning the tortilla and showing humanity that diabetes is type 2. In the vast majority of cases type 2 is developed by bad life and food habits.It is a shame that type 1, in addition to being in scientific, medical/sanitary and pharmacist/laboratory ostracism, we have to read holders such as diabetes heals, perhaps healThey are diagnosed, hearing the word diabetes is synonymous with something very bad. Bad diabetes is the one that chooses you, without having caused its development and unfortunately it stays until death.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/26/2018 4:51 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I do not know what I am overwhelmed, I will be low for a months that I have had 200,170y243 I have had to ask the doctor and measure that I am great that I have not done everything right and with the insulin I am in the same thing I am in the same thingThe truth is what I do, I am for the Mequeda reserve I already asked for 20kilo and I only groove turkey, chicken some bread, vegetables and fruit if I leave that Em followed I put on 200ypico and medicate that I am normal that I do notPrecipa and for the new nurse I asked the honeymoon and started Areise, what was that?so I'm even more lost

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
05/26/2018 5:11 p.m.

This is very simple if you go to the fruitful you ask me oranges and it gives you apples because they tell you that they are better and so on every day, the third day you do ... ???You stop going and you change fruit ... That is the solution.#:-H.H

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/27/2018 8:15 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"Rocio36" I think your honeymoon ends and you need more insulin with meals.
Also with time you will notice that the rule and hormones will make you have higher values ​​of blood glucose and you should raise the fast and slow insulin.
Patience and I think you are doing well.
Cure there is no but cope with.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/28/2018 1:02 a.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

On the 19th year I will tell you

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
05/29/2018 1:35 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.