5 months with diabetes

Marcos0z's profile photo   05/12/2017 6:40 a.m.

Hello everyone

I wanted to share my experience with diabetes.
Debute on January 3, 2017, I had a 600+ hyperglycemia took it peacefully until family and friends close to their "advice" which included this phrase *you will die *, I fell into depression for a week for a weekUntil my illness went unnoticed and they treated me again as always, I thought I would overcome it because I had everything controlled until my * honeymoon * I finish a few days ago, they started giving me hyper and now I have the phenomenon of dawn, my visionHis went to the ... and to finish 5 known for complications with diabetes.Since then I have not been able to control it ... And it can be said that my diabetology is useless because what he tells me does not have results and at this time I feel that I am going to die soon :(

Marcos0z's profile photo
Marcos0z
05/12/2017 6:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Marcos0z" We are in parts, first of all the "advice" and that phrase with so little success of your family and friends tries to ignore it PQ more inopportune (and erroneous) cannot be, we will think that part of the initial ignorance).With respect to the end of your honeymoon it is a bit like debuting again and now you have, this forum will help you a lot, share the treatment you carry, there will always be those who can help you detect where you can improve, to change etc and contrast your valuations with your diabetology to seek the best possible control.Do not settle or give up.Losing sight I do not understand very well but it is tightly unlikely that I have to do with diabetes with such a recent debut, treat the problem independently.The news of close deaths of acquaintances is inevitable that they affect, but it is more like that they are related to diabetes of long years of evolution and-o poorly controlled, you have to try that that does not discourage you too much, this is a background race.Much encouragement, you will do it.

Ainhoa's profile photo
Ainhoa
05/12/2017 7:42 a.m.

Dulce introducción al caos...
DT 3

You have to control yourself, and that you are going to die, that no one dies of diabetes here.

Weigh your food, manage the insulin dose according to the amount you eat and little by little you will know yourself better and everything will be easier and more bearable.

And the close friends those who told you what they told you, tácalos from your list of friends, because they are everything but friends.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/12/2017 11:31 a.m.

Quiet .... The vision is normal .... It is called diabetic presbyce.Until you return to normal values, the view is not regulated.I spent 15 days that I did not see from afar or up close.

I don't know if you've finished the honeymoon ... I spent a week in 250-300 and I thought that, but now I am normal again.Those days I had to increase insulins a lot.

You are not going to die of diabetes;Give us more insulin information you use, what you eat and we can help you.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
05/12/2017 3:07 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

ruthbia said:
quiet .... the vision is normal ... is called diabetic presbyopy.Until you return to normal values, the view is not regulated.I spent 15 days that I did not see from afar or up close.

I don't know if you've finished the honeymoon ... I spent a week in 250-300 and I thought that, but now I am normal again.Those days I had to increase insulins a lot.

You are not going to die of diabetes;Give us more insulin information you use, what you eat and we can help you.

Thank you all for answering me
I am using an insulin called Recompulin 70/30
18u at 8am and 8 at 7:30 pm

Marcos0z's profile photo
Marcos0z
05/13/2017 3:46 a.m.

See a good endocrine and put a more suitable treatment for type1
Normally slow insulin and a quick in meals are used.
It is what gives better results and greater freedom of schedules in meals.
The new slow insulins, like Toujeo, last 24 hours.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/13/2017 12:35 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

marcos0z said:
hello everyone

I wanted to share my experience with diabetes.
Debute on January 3, 2017, I had a 600+ hyperglycemia took it peacefully until family and friends close to their "advice" which included this phrase *you will die *, I fell into depression for a week for a weekUntil my illness went unnoticed and they treated me again as always, I thought I would overcome it because I had everything controlled until my * honeymoon * I finish a few days ago, they started giving me hyper and now I have the phenomenon of dawn, my visionHis went to the ... and to finish 5 known for complications with diabetes.Since then I have not been able to control it ... And it can be said that my diabetology is useless because what he tells me does not have results and at this step I feel that I will die soon: (

>

Hi!!!!!Come, don't worry what you have happened to everyone !!!!!and a thousand nonsense to listen to !!!
I am clear and I never say things that are not, diabetes will not kill you, you have to take care of yourself and give you time to learn everything because this is not learned in one day or years.
Just tell you that you don't discourage yourself and don't stop fighting.Listen and ignore the comments that hurt you, it is true that things happen, but everything depends on whether you take care of yourself or not.
They are very patient because this is very difficult to control and many times many medicine professionals do not know enough to teach you either.
Come a big hug and the comments that hurt you leave you parked and make you want to fight.
Never go against your diabetes because you have all to lose, you have to fight with her because you want or not a partner who is not going to get rid of or by Asomo.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/13/2017 1:45 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Apapel19 said:
greetings to all in the forum.
I want to share with you what many consider the discovery of the century and that is revolutionizing the treatment of immune diseases such as diabetes achieving unprecedented results diabetes if it has a cure and is in ourselves Link

Diabetes has the same cure, as did your intellectual coefficient.That link that you have put it to your family and friends, which will surely have understanding towards you.I would like to know if this miracle also serves to deflate the Bemolea part that causes me people like you.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
08/01/2017 5:44 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.