Please help, I'm desperate.

nfms2017's profile photo   05/13/2017 9:52 p.m.

3 or 4 days ago I have felt my tongue or mouth something sweet, and I have also felt the occasional dizziness.
Looking on the Internet these symptoms pointed to diabetes or ketosis.
I went to my local health center and my doctor said that I did not believe that it was something related to those diseases since my breathing is fine or something, however it referred me to many exams such as glycemia, uremia, triglycerides, insulemia, cholesterol, thyroidetc.

My question with these checks can I rule out the famous "ketosis"?As far as I know with blood glucose, diabetes can be ruled out.

I clarify that an exact month ago I took a glycemia exam for some analysis that I was doing to me and the month ancestor also and threw me 91 and 95 of basal blood glucose.I doubt that in a month they can change.But I don't rule out anything.

Please I am very scared, on Monday I take these exams, I need help.I am very scared with that subject of ketosis or whatever, can those exams leave me alone?

I am 23 years old and for what I believe as well and I exercise.Please I just ask you 5 minutes of your time.

Thank you very much for reading me, greetings.

nfms2017's profile photo
nfms2017
05/13/2017 9:52 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I answer you because I do not want you to stay without an answer, but I can not help you, I am not a doctor, trust professionals and wait for the results of the tests, not ahead events.

All the best.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/13/2017 11:07 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

What you have is called "Being hypochondriac", we have a great future as Almodóvar in making movies.Above things, and with grace style to a monologist.What to look for on the Internet?It was in the Google browser that puts "I'm going to be lucky" where to put sweet mouth and dizziness = diabetes or ketosis, right?Luckily diabetes came out and not that you were pregnant hahahaha.What the doctor discarded it because your breathing was normal, it also has its own.Do not take my comment as something offensive, but your problem is more psychological (hypochondriac), than for many tests that you do you will not be satisfied and to top it is self -diagnosis based on the results of Google.If looking for more in depth on ketosis you would read than the symptoms are others and that is fucking more painful than having a sweet mouth or being dizzy.Greetings and with all the tests you did to you should be convinced of being well and that what you can have is much milder than A at first you thought.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/13/2017 11:31 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.