Rare symptoms helps

Yuyette's profile photo   05/02/2018 2:55 a.m.

Good evening, everyone and thanks in advance for reading me.
I have been very worried for a few days and I wanted to know if any of you happened to any of you.Last week as I slept, my right hand fell asleep that I woke up and I didn't feel it, and continue with her rare throughout the day, and at night I stayed superdormide and then swollen.Two days later, the right hand had happened to me but I began to happen to me on the left, so scared I went to the emergency department.They told me that it seemed nothing but Lyrica prescribed me at night.Then I went to the neurologist and told me that it seemed to suffer from the carpal tunnel, so I have an appointment on Thursday to make me a test that confirms it.So far everything is fine, but suddenly today the same thing has happened to me on the right foot, asleep, and super padded sensation and throughout the day it has been worse.Next week I have an appointment with the endo so I hope I can give me an answer but in the meantime I would like to know if something has happened to anyone and has an idea that it can be.

My background is that I was diagnosed with 10 years and now I have 24, so I have been diabetic for 14 years, the control until 16 was optimal but from there everything was out of my head and my glycos have gone in the line8-9 until a year and a half ago, which I have managed to stay between 6.5 and 7, in fact the last one I had was 6.7.

Thank you very much and forgive the length of the text.

Yuyette's profile photo
Yuyette
05/02/2018 2:55 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

It seems diabetic neuropathy ... Apart from the indications that tell you in Neuro tries to lower the hem so that it does not get worse.Let's see what the endo tells you, a lot of encouragement!

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/02/2018 11:21 a.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Hopefully it is not neuropathy, we will have to wait for the tests.What if I tell you to be that it is not the same neurologist who immediately diagnosis "carpal tunnel" so first knowing that you suffer from diabetes because it goes cloth with such operating.Do not bother to test the carpal tunnel, when you go to the endocrine comments and derive the neurologist for neuropathy tests.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/02/2018 1:33 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I have had episodes in which at night I cannot move my hands or one and throughout the day it is as if they were waking up, but they are not asleep.Tunnel was discarded.I think it was a year ago that I couldn't move.I did not have given me a diagnosis, but I had the thyroid and the vitamin at the low, it was not, without reservations!The emergency doctor told me about the vitamin D and I told the header who did analysis to see how it was but at first he said that nonsense !!!The emergency department was right, but nobody has told me to happen to me.Now I've been without suffering that, but one day I have it very slight.I can get a lame and the next day and step.
Anyway, I hope they tell you what it is.I hope I don't happen again.

Anaisabel's profile photo
Anaisabel
05/02/2018 6:42 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.