Kickstarter Glucosentry (gluconightwatch)

Dasoman's profile photo   05/02/2018 9:53 a.m.

Hello, forgive to do some spam, but I have thought that this might interest here.The Gluconightwatch company, from Valencia, has opened a crowdfunding for its Bluetooth bracelet that performs continuous free freestyle readings.If you are interested, you can get yours here:

Link

They already have more than 75% of the goal and there is still almost all month ahead, so they are very likely to get it.Shipments will be in October of this year.

Dasoman's profile photo
Dasoman
05/02/2018 9:53 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Wasn't there a bracelet that did precisely ???

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/02/2018 12:48 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

luvi said:
wasn't there a bracelet that did precisely ???

I don't know what you mean.If you mean this company, it has not gone from prototype so far, which are already prepared for production but need financing.

There are other companies with similar products, but I am not sure that the functions are exactly the same.That you will have to do with you because I am not a user.On its website and in the Kickstarter there is enough information, with videos included.

Dasoman's profile photo
Dasoman
05/02/2018 12:53 p.m.

What do you mean that you are not a user?
And I mean this:
Link
Or to this other:
Link

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/02/2018 1:28 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

luvi said:
And I mean this

I understand that she is not a user or diabetes practitioner like us ...

: D

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/02/2018 1:40 p.m.

sigsauer said:
luvi said:
And I mean this

I know but I wanted to play the cat and mouse, this type of people who have no p ... idea and register as if they came to sell us the solution of all our evil, yes ... with the pasteAhead that I contribute the idea.By statistics 1 out of 10 crowdfunding come true and say that 1 for not saying that none.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/02/2018 1:46 p.m.

hbA1c= 5,4

luvi said:
sigsauer said:
luvi said:
luvi said:
What do you want to say that you are not a user?
And I mean this

I know but I wanted to play the cat and mouse, this type of people who have no p ... idea and register as if they came to sell us the solution of all our evil, yes ... with the pasteAhead that I contribute the idea.By statistics 1 out of 10 crowdfunding come true and say that 1 for not saying any.

Obviously, I mean that I am not a bracelet user or have diabetes.I have a relationship with the people who are promoting this, but I am not a partner or worker of the company.I have simply seen that I was not around and I have thought about giving the information, in case you are interested.I do not come to sell the motorcycle or anything similar, I simply intended to publicize this project.

What I know is that it is not just "an idea" nor is it requested of lost background.The bracelet is already designed and there is a contract with Celesics for manufacturing.The one who contributes money will receive the bracelet.Anyway, all this information is in the Kickstarter.You can read it and see if you are interested or if you do not contribute anything that is not already resolved by Glucoangel or Blucon.

And again, forgive if this has seemed spam or inappropriate.My idea was that in a forum like this there could be some interest in new projects of this style.I looked before publishing the message and I saw that there was only one mention to Glucosentry in another thread and someone wondered if the company would still be open.

Dasoman's profile photo
Dasoman
05/02/2018 1:58 p.m.

And I wonder if with so many pots, cachibaches and added devices read Blucon, Glucoangel, Glucosentry, Miau Miau, Gluco Patatín and Glucopathian who are taking out to make the free freestyle a continuous meter with alarms and incidentally do business and try to live from the story, ABBOTT's will have noticed ....?

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
05/02/2018 8:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.