{'en': 'HC in triathlon', 'es': 'HC en triatlon'} Image

HC in triathlon

emano's profile photo   05/08/2018 2:09 a.m.

Hello good!

I tell you my question to see if anyone knows howThe training and diet, my question is that during training and in the HC consumption race to keep the glycemic index stable.

The question is, how does that glucose assimilate if to assimilate it I need insulin?

Obviously during the training I do not sully shed insulin.

Thank you!

emano's profile photo
emano
05/08/2018 2:09 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello!
I do not understand the question very well but I will try to answer.
As long as you consume hydrates and do not put insulin, and the hydrates are assimilated thanks to the exercise, which increases insulin sensitivity.Even if you have not put yourself fast, you have slow insulin in your blood.

When I go to the mountain I click a third of the rapid insulin, and when I snorkel or diving as hydrates before entering and comes out in the same blood glucose.

I don't know if that was what you referred to,

A health

Maritxu22's profile photo
Maritxu22
05/08/2018 5:12 p.m.

DM1 desde abril 2006. 33años
Tresiba:12-14
Fiasp a demanda
Dexcom G6

Última HbA1c: 6% (junio)

Basic principle the chickens that enter the ones that come out.As you have indicated with the exercise you burn calories/glucose and need to recharge those deposits.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/12/2018 12:05 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

I suppose the HC are assimilated by basal insulin (slow pardp) that you have in the body.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/12/2018 11:18 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

You are talking about making a full iron.I do not think that you do the madness of throwing yourself to that test without first having done other shorter triathlons.After six months that question?I imagine that you do not put insulin for the HC you take, but it will also depend on the amount of HC you must take so as not to decline and that your body endures, I am surprised to make an Iron Man and with the exercise you do it is sufficient to burn theHC.

Juani Schz Schz's profile photo
Juani Schz Schz
05/13/2018 2:43 p.m.

As indicated by JC.If you just have a short time for a professional level or Ironman triathlon because it would be a great risk to your health and during these 6 months I suppose that you will have discovered that HC will take depending on according to you are consuming and that use is not necessaryof insulin.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
05/13/2018 7:12 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

In six months I differ that you can't train for an iroman.You don't comment on how you felt in training.What I do believe is that with the basal you will only be fine, because you are burning caloric consumption in training.The race is already another story.You must keep consuming carbohydrates and liquids regularly.It is not impossible.The important thing here is that you monitor your body's behavior during training, before it and after it.Training is rigorous, so you must surely be making good distances in practices.I practice sport and trial them, still swim and make cycling and I am increasing efforts distances and I have managed to maintain an optimal glucose level. Humalog and Toujeo
Diabetes 2
Ultima glycosilized 6.6

DiegoA's profile photo
DiegoA
07/29/2018 3:25 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.