{'en': 'I want to lower my hemoglobin', 'es': 'Quiero bajar mi hemoglobina'} Image

I want to lower my hemoglobin

angelaruiz's profile photo   05/21/2017 11:17 p.m.

Hello,

I would like you to give me some advice to lower my hemoglobin I want to get pregnant and I have two analytics with 7.9 of Ay not to go down and I have better control so that I do not help me anything I wait for me.

Thank you,

angelaruiz's profile photo
angelaruiz
05/21/2017 11:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

tell us what insulins you use and what values ​​you have, to see if we can help you.
Welcome to the forum!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/21/2017 11:19 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Well, my advice and what I did was a bit slave but I managed to lower it to less than 6, it is to look at you every little time and be rectified little by little, control a lot what you eat and go little restaurants.

The idea is that you have no peaks of more than 180 after each meal, and you are getting 1 und.Or 2nds that already yourself, but it is what I can tell you that I did.

It passes 9 months very slaves, but then the child arrives and everything passes, and you forget, hehehe ...

If you are not yet pregnant, I would tell you that you control more, but without being so extreme because you can get pregnant that it has nothing to do with diabetes, there are people who stay in a month and another costs 6, so tryAlways eat the same rations and adjust insulin, at least you go down to 7, then you will have time to lower it to less than 7. The important thing is not to have it high during pregnancy.

They will let you stay when your value is 7, so that it costs you less to go down to 6.

Anyway there are people who pass pregnancy with figures like yours.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/22/2017 10:52 a.m.

Thank you very much @"Aranzazuleg" but I prefer that to get pregnant when I have it in 7 or asii I am in planning with the endocrine to k of green light of k I can stay calm

angelaruiz
05/22/2017 12:22 p.m.

If what Aranzazuleg tells you, you add a continuous glucose meter such as Dexcom or free freestyle will greatly facilitate your life.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/22/2017 12:51 p.m.

Yes .... the continuous meter will facilitate it and much, I recommend the free for price, that if you are only going to take it in pregnancy ....

But if the continuous meter will help you a lot, but a lot.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
05/22/2017 12:54 p.m.

Angelaruiz is seeing you any endocrine?I advise you with the heart that you go to one if you intend to get pregnant, he will know you better than anyone to guide you.
The theme insulin and diet guidelines if it is good and you have that illusion you will have excellent control.If your endo does not deserve your trust you can change to another, look to see one that controls more and asks for change.
Do not lose that dream and do not stop fighting.The control is based on insulin, diet and exercise to be possible, and a lot of training.
Much encouragement for that pretty dream you have !!!!And remember "nobody said it would be easy and will be complicated" but then satisfaction will be huge.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
05/23/2017 1:11 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hello.I have lowered hemoglobin in a very short time changing from the Lantus insulin to the three -year (it has been a very good change to better), I am also with a nutritionist who works with my endocrine, which has put me a perfect diet, well,Better than diet is teaching me to eat.
Also tell you that when I got pregnant I lowered my hemoglobin a lot.It is said that the fetus helps you with the insulin it produces.It is a miracle.
I hope I have helped you.

patcrpt's profile photo
patcrpt
05/28/2017 3:48 p.m.

@"Angelaruiz" How do you carry it?I am also trying to lower hemoglobin to give me green light for pregnancy ... In a year I have lowered a lot since I had very high hemoglobin, but I am stagnant in 7.8 6 months ago and 7.2 in the lastReview ... My endocrine asks me 6'5 ... but encouragement!What can we !!The freestyle is helping me a lot, because it allows you to constantly modify and correct, and it is not so heavy when avoiding the puncture in the fingers ... we are telling us !!

SaraJim's profile photo
SaraJim
07/06/2017 8:45 a.m.

I carry it well @"Sarajim" I have it quite controlled I am no longer going to the doctor until September I hope that I have lowered me to look for it at most in 6 months. !!! LUCK !!!

angelaruiz
07/06/2017 10:50 p.m.

Hello !!!But the most important thing for me was to learn how insulin and food affects me, and for that is the best blood sugar controls, it is how I have learned to see what my body needs.
I do not have a continuous meter because they are charis, but I do about 10 controls a day, although there are days that it is true that I skip it, of everything you have to rest.
With this and some more guideline I lowers the hemo from 8.3 to 6.7, it takes me out of the gym because I could not control it but it is best to do some exercise, in September I will begin to do again to see if I manage to control it better.

In conclusion after the roll, sugar controls and good diet hehe !!!!

FátimaGV's profile photo
FátimaGV
07/07/2017 8:28 a.m.

@"Angelaruiz" My advice is that you learn everything you can of nutrition.When you learn more easier it is to control.And then a continuous monitor if you can afford it.I am trying to pregnancy and use the Free Style.Insulin the slow changed my lantus for Toujeo a long time ago and much better.In the last control I was in 5.5 and the last weeks according to what I predict in Free Style I am somewhat lower.If you see my Free Style curves rarely pass from 140 and most of the time I am around 90 or 100 and it is easy to have good hemoglobin.
I have achieved it reading a lot about nutrition and changing my diet.I have left cereals and derivatives almost 100% (except from time to time a little bread), not as almost never rice or potatoes and when they are small portions.Of the things that have more hydrate only legumes that I have seen that the glucose uploads slowly (these things with the monitor you see them very easy) and fruit.I try to avoid everything that gives me glucose peaks.When I eat little hydrate I wear very little fast 4 or 5 units, sometimes less.
I think that the official diets that give us diabetics do not work well to have good control, if we have problems with hydrates, it does not make much sense that they put 60% of hydrate calories.

In the pregnancy forum I commented a few days ago to @Sarajim and I put the books I have read and a little as it is a typical day of meals, it is still useful.

Good luck, and to see if when you return to the endocrine you have improved and you can start with pregnancy.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
07/27/2017 6:02 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Avoid foods that inhibit iron absorption, some foods such as coffee, tea, dairy products, calcium -rich foods and fiber -rich foods can inhibit iron absorption in the body.Avoiding or limiting the consumption of these foods can help improve hemoglobin levels. If hemoglobin levels are very low, it is possible that it is necessary to take iron supplements prescribed by a doctor.However, medical indications should be followed and not take more than the recommended dose.

rosa3's profile photo
rosa3
11/17/2023 3:15 p.m.

http://www.psicotipsve.com/

I am in the same circumstances.I've been going to an und.Gestational of a hospital in Madrid.
When I arrived I had 7.5-8 hemoglobin.
I have come down to 6'8 and I am desperate ...
I went there with the intention of putting on the bomb, because other endocrine told me it was impossible if not, and when I arrived he told me that with the feathers I got it safe.
My endocrine ask me <6.5.
Leo in other posts and I have spoken with other girls and have become pregnant with more than 7 ... and I feel "little understood", even that (understand me, huh?) That they play with me or do not care the patient, they just wantPerfect figures.
I know that the more controlled, the better for the baby (which is my highest priority) and less complication for them (doctors) ... but I don't know whether to change my doctor or what ... I see that time goes by, time,And let's see if you understand me, "they don't care ..."
If I change is starting from scratch with another ... and I don't know how many I carry.
Many people (in the forum, or friends) have told me to risk since because of my age, 37, in the end it will be worse the subject that I am a first -year "older" mother, to the problems that theGLICADA ...
I know that I must be responsible, it is the life of another person who is in my hands ... but already snort the despair a little ...
He tells me: What if you had been careless?They were sure ...

I carry a control that sometimes brushes the obsession ... diet (I have lowered the HC a lot), every day sport, I scan me every 2h (up to night) ... I don't know very well what to do already ... YesWait, or "jump" ...

But my diabetes is very complicated and very emotional (I am a bunch of nerves) and I can spend days in which I do not exceed 140, and others in which I am "normal" and suddenly (sometimes even without intake offood, simply for nerves) put me 240 quietly ...
If I am going to lower my rule, if I have bad exams ... everything influences me a lot.I am intractable!

I have asked you for advice ... I am leading a life exclava for two years ... (even more than the one I had with normal diabetes) and I see that I can't get the goal ...

Thank you for writing here, I will take ideas safe.

SilviaGRZ's profile photo
SilviaGRZ
11/17/2023 6:29 p.m.

Silvia (España)
Fiaps + Insulatard
Díabética desde los 4 años. Ahora tengo 37.
Hbg 6'9..

@Silviagrz I understand quite well what you tell, I also got pregnant with 37 and seeing that I took my time on me.My advice is looking for a endocrin@ that puts insulin bomb.You are going to get better results in little than familiar with her, and in the face of pregnancy to me it seems fundamental to me.The changes those 9 months are crazy in insulin needs.And it is not a matter of learning to use it and pregnant, theirs is to do it since you are trying.Do not satisfy yourself, as you say well, for us we are patients, but for you it can be the illusion of your life.

anabela's profile photo
anabela
11/17/2023 8:58 p.m.

DM 1 desde el siglo pasado :) (agosto 1998).
Bomba Accuchek Aviva Combo con novorapid de mayo 2015 a mayo 2023. Tras probar unos meses la bomba medtronic 780g vuelvo a las plumas hasta dar con una bomba que se ajuste a mí (y yo a ella)
Freestyle libre 2 desde octubre 2020.
También con gastritis autoinmune.

@Silviagrz.My sister -in -law was like you and with the bomb he got it.He has been a mother at age 41 and everything great and is happy.With 37 you are not so old today.That they put the bomb and you will see how in a year you are in glyc and nothing pregnant.Fight for your illusion, you are on time.

isabelbota's profile photo
isabelbota
11/17/2023 9:22 p.m.

DM 2 con páncreas agotado desde diciembre 2020. 51 años entonces.
HG diciembre 2020: 15.9. Última HG: julio 2024 5.8
Abasaglar 9 unidades. Metformina, 1000/0/1000. Humalog junior: 2 unid en desayuno y luego en función de lo que coma.

@Silviagrz, I also believe that it will be easier with bomb, and I see strange that you have slow insulating .. It is a very little flat insulin, today there are quite better ..., the same lantus or better toujeo or threeiba, althoughI do not know if the latter are approved in amarazos
I think they should put a pump or change slow ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
11/18/2023 4:24 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.