About Insulcheck and Diabetika

Emily's profile photo   05/24/2017 1:46 p.m.

Hello, I didn't know where to put this:

I bought two Insulcheck devices, one for the boiler insulin pen, and another for the Toujeo, the novorapid is working well, but that of the toujero worked one day or two, the time was nailed in 00:00, and ofThere has not moved anymore.

I have already claimed the store where I bought them, Diabétika, a few days ago, and they have no attention to me.I want a solution, or that they send me another device, or that they return my money, and pick up the one that does not work, I do not know ... but they do not even answer.

I want it to record and this experience serves other potential Diabetika clients.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/24/2017 1:46 p.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.
Freestylelibre 2 desde mediados de diciembre 2021, que me lleva loca.

Hi Emily, thanks for warning why they seem informal.It is a shame because the device I see it useful, it would not be the first time that either I forget to prick or click twice.
How did you pay?If you pay for PayPal you open a dispute and answer you quickly, and if you want to return it, it is Paypal herself who makes you reimbursement and then claims it to them, on their website it gives you very clear instructions on how to proceed.Whenever I can pay through them I do it and when I have had problems with the seller they have solved it great.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/24/2017 5:36 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hi @"Runing50", I had contacted them directly, now I just did it through PayPal, if there is no answer I will open dispute.Yes, they are informal, better to avoid buying them.

Thank you.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/25/2017 11:37 a.m.

Diabetes post quirúrgica desde el 02/03/17, Toujeo, Novorapid, y ahora también metformina después de las comidas.

Hello, after contacting them twice directly, and twice more through PayPal telling them that I was going to open a dispute if they did not solve the problem, finally yesterday they contacted me apologies, and today I have received a new device with a apology note, a free shipping voucher in my next purchase, and a lancet pack.

I send you today the device that does not work, in a paid frank envelope that they have sent me.

I hope the new device works.It has cost, but in the end they have solved it with threats.

A hug to everyone.

Emily's profile photo
Emily
05/31/2017 1:20 p.m.

@"Emily" I'm glad you have been solved

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/31/2017 3:44 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.