{'en': 'Basal Basal spreadsheet', 'es': 'Hoja cálculo basal con bomba'} Image

Basal Basal spreadsheet

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo   06/04/2017 11:54 a.m.

Hello good,

Let's see if I explain myThe end of programming the basal of a non -flat bomb?

Greetings and thanks.

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/04/2017 11:54 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello:

I don't know if I understood you well, but I think this could help you:
Link

I use the free MCG and the 640g bomb.

mamarvazq's profile photo
mamarvazq
06/22/2017 12:04 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
hello:

I don't know if I understood you well, but I think this could help you:
Link

I use the free MCG and the 640g bomb.

Thank you very much, I have seen it on the mobile, but it looks great, as soon as I get home I look at it carefully.Like you, I am a user of the free and shortly of the 640g.
How free free data, which are PDF, to the sheet.The handles by hand?

Thanks again

Fco_Javier_8888
06/22/2017 2:09 p.m.

Free data (like those of the pump) must be exported in "text" (CSV) format.
It indicates it in the "Readme-Txt" file of the Zip file that I have shared.

Ask everything you don't understand.

mamarvazq
06/23/2017 12:12 p.m.

mamarvazq said:
The free data (as well as those of the pump) must be exported in "text" (CSV) format.
It indicates it in the "Readme-Txt" file of the Zip file that I have shared.

Ask everything you don't understand.

Thank you so much

Fco_Javier_8888
06/23/2017 6:51 p.m.

You could also help you this extract of the book "Pumping Insulin" in its sixth edition of authors John Walsh and Ruth Roberts.

mamarvazq
06/24/2017 11:50 a.m.

I include my insulin data (with bomb) so you can compare and get your own conclusions.

mamarvazq
06/24/2017 12:05 p.m.

If you want to know more, I share all this information (more than 4 gigabytes) that has been very useful for my 28 years with type 1 diabetes:
Link

mamarvazq
06/24/2017 12:09 p.m.

Mamarvazq said:
If you want to know more, I share all this information (more than 4 gigabytes) that has been very useful for me during my 28 years with type 1 diabetes:
Link

Thank you very much information is little.
I thank you, not everything you find on the network is useful, your 28 years of experience are a good filter

Fco_Javier_8888
06/24/2017 1:44 p.m.

I would wait for you to put on the pump, what you ask is the sensitivity factor and the calculation of the bolus, and that will be calculated by your endocrine.Eye that can change throughout the day.In Medtronic it is called "Easy Bolus" and it is just what you ask.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/25/2017 11:33 a.m.

@Juanluis1957 Good thanks for your comment, I will look at the Easy Bolus, I already have the bomb since Friday.Although the endocrine who treat me I can catalog them with very good, I want to have maximum information because hopefully they will see us every 3 or 6 months, as mine says, the best endocrine, he is an informed patient and connoisseur of oneself.
Greetings.

Fco_Javier_8888
06/25/2017 3:15 p.m.

Hello.I also carry Medtronic 640 and free and I find the calculation sheet for the basal that brings me crazy ... but I enter the link does not allow me to download it ...
Could you attach document?
Thanks

Leticia21's profile photo
Leticia21
06/28/2017 1:34 a.m.

@Leticia21: The spreadsheet (in reality it is a .zip file) has to be downloaded from this link:
Link
and click on the arrow that points to "down" (download) located at the top of the screen.

@Juanluis1957 and @fco_javier_8888: the "Easy Bolus" is a way of administering a normal easy forna bolus (blindly - without looking at the pump).It has nothing to do with the calculation of the bolus (a way of managing an insulin amount - the calculations of the exact amount are to be previously performed).

mamarvazq
06/28/2017 10:49 a.m.

Of course, but I can assure you, from your own experience, that they will not leave you 3 months with the bomb and without giving you the course.The first thing that mine asked me is to talk to my boss because I was going to need a lot of availability for control visits at the beginning.Medtronic knows how to train you, and your endocrine too.By the way, my boss is me

mamarvazq said:
@leticia21: the spreadsheet (actually is a .zip file) has to be downloaded from this link:
Link
and click on the arrow that points to "down" (download) located at the top of the screen.

@Juanluis1957 and @fco_javier_8888: the "Easy Bolus" is a way of administering a normal bolus of easy forna (blindly - without looking at the pump).It has nothing to do with the calculation of the bolus (a way of managing an insulin amount - the calculations of the exact amount have to be previously performed).

You have reason that the Easy Bolus is the rapid bolus, guided by beeps, I use it to adjust the coffee milk after eating.I have confused with the daily use, the Bolus calculator I think, and that if you ask you the HC that you are going to ingest, the current blood glucose, and on that calculate the bolus discounting the insulin that you have active in the body, thenIt allows you to define the type of bolus (snapshot, extended plane in a configurable, mixed interval) and adjust the amount of insulin by hand.The calculation intervenes both the lower and upper limit of blood glucose that the endocrine marked you, and the sensitivity to insulin that have been scheduled for that time.I repeat: calm, which is easier than it seems.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/28/2017 12:09 p.m.

The Bolus Calculator is called Bolus Wizard in the 640g bomb.

mamarvazq
06/28/2017 2:20 p.m.

It has to be downloaded from web, not through the app.

mamarvazq
06/28/2017 3:19 p.m.

If someone wants to see again the extract of the book that I comment previously or my particular case to compare and extract their own conclusions, this is the link to download (the files in the "root"):
Link

mamarvazq
06/28/2017 7:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.