I just run and almost fainted, what can I do to avoid it?

Cr0n0's profile photo   05/22/2018 11:58 p.m.

Well, I come from running, late an hour and something really I remember as much as the track is, however the problem is not that, but almost to the fine I started feeling as if the sugar went down, then I felt that I was going to pass out,I did a "sugar test" and was very low, before leaving I was with a glucose level of 145 and had the snack, what can I do to prevent me from happening to me again?

Cr0n0's profile photo
Cr0n0
05/22/2018 11:58 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You will have to have a juice or something that goes up quickly., Before the race.., Although you will not always react the same, but you will have to prevent descent.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
05/23/2018 12:41 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

With 145 before running I can't stand more than 45 minutes, if I run an hour I have to stop at something.You can take some sugary liquid so that it makes you fast action and does not need digition, sell glucose gels in the supermarkets or you can do it yourself, I full of water with sugar the empty boots of 90 gr fruit porridge that sellIn the super, who are small and fit in a pocket, in which you can dissolve 10 or 20 gr of sugar or more, as interest.You do not say what you take of snack, but I would avoid running as soon as you have a solid one because if you have a small digestion cut you will also lower the glucose level.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
05/23/2018 6:09 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I was in 124 today and I went to the gym, I took half juice, of the small briks and well, the same with a little less better but that is a matter of seeing you according to the exercise you are going to do and of yourbody.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/23/2018 7:25 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

When I am going to make a one -hour run, I take a piece of quince candy on the min 30 of the race, it is great.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
05/24/2018 3:53 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.