Ice cream bolery drinks

Carmen Gomez Dalmau's profile photo   06/15/2017 2:39 p.m.

Hello everyone, I have my 9 -year -old with diabetes since January and how summer is approaching and he loves ice cream and all that I find or carry palm or fructose I am looking at making them, sailing online I have seen thatThey can be done with the bolero drink that does not carry sugar and there are a lot of flavors, it has a little stevia, my question is, someone has tried ... the function is to drink but I see that there are many people who make polesAlso, you have tried it, they are achieved .... Thank you chic@s

Carmen Gomez Dalmau's profile photo
Carmen Gomez Dalmau
06/15/2017 2:39 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

When I started with diabetes, to ice cream yogurts, etc. etc. with sugar substitutes and others, but doctors recommended that when I wanted a whim, obviously not every day, such as ice cream, buns etc etc, take them from the "Normal "with all its components, since the substitutes end up raising glucose, that is my advice, I hope you are worth it

Maria elena's profile photo
Maria elena
06/15/2017 6:40 p.m.

Thanks Maria Elena, is that my child's dietitian is from the thought that everything with sweetener and no sugar .... the problem I have is that at the moment the child only clicks Lantus at night and during the day not, thenFor now I play a little with the food, if it is lower because I give a little more carbohydrate but with the sweet things I go a little lost ....

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
06/15/2017 9:45 p.m.

Find out.Sometimes sugar carries more fat and almost the same hydrates.
An artisan ice cream and with sugar, can be more controllable with fast, or with hypo.
To my daughter, a normal ice cream ball, the same thing raises a juice, but somewhat slower.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/15/2017 10:21 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

regina said:
Find out.Sometimes sugar carries more fat and almost the same hydrates.
An artisan ice cream, no and with sugar, can be more controllable with fast, or with hypo.
To my daughter, a normal ice cream ball, the same thing raises a juice, but somewhat slower.
The same as a juice with sugar no .... I do not give it if it has no hypo and now luckily it has been without hypo, but of course I could not give it ice cream ... because at the moment it does not have fast

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
06/15/2017 10:56 p.m.

Well then do those poles without sugar., but when you have fast you can do more tests.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/16/2017 12:09 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hadle Poles at home, the molds are small and almost even upload anything, you can make them of trina zero, cocacola zero, kas lemon zero, then tb of milk with cinnamon and sweetener .... there are endless recipes, tb with fruit with fruitand natural juice.

The idea is that you buy small -sized molds, in the Chinese there are usually some mini poles, and you can eat those who want.

Then you have the ice cream already bought, that those go up in relation to a ration or two, depends on the ice cream, you would have to calculate it with the HC of the box you buy.That if they have a non -fructose sweetener.There are in Eroski, Mercadona .... of white brand, but to take something between hours and that I do not upload what I have told you before.

In case you are interested: Link

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
06/16/2017 9:53 a.m.

Thank you very much for your comments and ideas and for the Aranzazuleg blog

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
06/16/2017 1:57 p.m.

Good afternoon, my name is Felipe and I am new in these parts, I also do the ice cream with bolero and I can give faith that they have no sugar, I use it.Freestyle sensor and keeps identical levels after intake.I hope I have helped.

felipe1971's profile photo
felipe1971
07/20/2017 9:31 p.m.

Felipe1971 said:
Good afternoon, my name is Felipe and I am new in these parts, I also do the ice cream with bolero and I can give faith that they have no sugar, I use the.Freestyle sensor and keeps identical levels after intake.I hope I have helped.

Thank you very much @"Felipe1971" Of course you have been helpful, I have done a couple of times and I do not see that it influences him, and thus refreshes a bit ...

Carmen Gomez Dalmau
07/20/2017 11:58 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.