{'en': 'Submerged in water and free freeyle sensor', 'es': 'Sumergida en agua y sensor FreeStyle Libre'} Image

Submerged in water and free freeyle sensor

RAKE's profile photo   06/22/2017 8:39 a.m.

Hello everyone !!

Can someone tell me how long can you be in the pool/beach with the free style sensor placed?

I currently use them and I don't want to pass me and spoil it ... Q is enough!

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
06/22/2017 8:39 a.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Good morning: the sensor is not going to spoil for bathing with him in the pool.In any case, I recommend covering it, for example, with Fixomull, like many in this forum (where I discovered it);In this way you protect the freestyle adhesive (especially is important on the beach).Regarding the duration of the bathroom, you do not tell you ... I bathe normally with him, in beach and pool, and I have not had any problem with the adhesion of the sensor or with the coherence of the measurements.It is also true that I do not do the goat in the water, I bathe normally, but I am the time I feel like, I am not looking at the time to see when I have to leave ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
06/24/2017 12:24 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

I use it and the only thing they have recommended is that it does not lower more than a meter so as not to submit it to much pressure.Because of the duration in water there is no problem, the only thing that can be taken off for wetting a lot.

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
06/24/2017 1:21 p.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

Thanks @JPR and @"raulgc"

RAKE's profile photo
RAKE
06/25/2017 6:32 p.m.

DM1 desde 1992, con 9 añitos; Tresiba 10, Apidra en función de HC
Freestyle Libre

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.