Some can explain to me what treatment type 2 diabetes has

Zaidalopez's profile photo   05/29/2018 6:22 p.m.

I have diagnosed it in some analytics and I am afraid of the needles and I have a little fear to speak so ..

I am 16 years old and I will have to change now all my way of eating and that

Could you give me advice?
Thanks greetings ❣️

Zaidalopez's profile photo
Zaidalopez
05/29/2018 6:22 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Zaidalopez" Welcome to the forum, apart from diagnosing diabetes you will have put some treatment, right?If what you have is type II diabetes, yes, you will have to change your way of eating, to control type II diabetes it is very important that you carry a healthy diet.Tell us a little more about what they have told you etc

All the best.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
05/29/2018 6:49 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Type 2 diabetes with 16 years is quite rare.WILL NOT TYPE 1?They have not told you anything else?What have you looked at in the analysis?
I would tell you to first diagnose you well, talk to the doctor and ask you for a more complete analytical to see what guy you are.If you have only seen a high glucose value in an analytics it can be a laboratory error or type 1 or 2 diabetes but only with that cannot be known.Type 2 in young people is weird if you are not obese.
The treatment of type 2 is usually diet and exercise and you may at the beginning.Over time in some cases insulin is needed.Type 1 needs insulin from the beginning.In some cases you can be a few months without insulin but it is not usual.
The theme of the needles if it touches you will be removed by fear.I was also afraid of the needles and I was not able to look or when they clicks another and when I touched me because I did it and got used to it.
But first talk to your doctor and explain well what he has seen in the analytics and do more tests if necessary.And I would also have to meet with the educator in diabetes of your health center that will be the one who explains the diet well and if necessary the medication that they put and will solve the doubts.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
05/29/2018 6:56 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Thank you very much on the 24th I have an appointment with the doctor to explain to me things ♥ ️

Zaidalopez's profile photo
Zaidalopez
05/29/2018 7:15 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.