High sugar levels after hypoglycemia.

Antonio47's profile photo   06/03/2017 4:03 p.m.

Hello, I'm new in this forum, my name is Antonio, I would like to know if someone can help me.
You will see, I am type 1 diabetic since the 28 years, now I have 47, I always control my illness reasonably, glycosilada 5.8 and the hypos always lame them in time, except last Sunday that one made me fader and combat, thanks to the family and theSamur I tell it.Since then I have quite high levels.
For example, clicking 30 Novomis Units 30 Flex Pen, two hours after dinner I am in 170, three hours later in 140 and when I wake up for the morning 270. My insulin has 30% fast and 70% slow, as it is possible that it is possibleIt dawns with that figure, it had never happened to me.Could it be that after a hiccup, the levels are higher?
I would also like to tell you that I have a friend who was operated in Madrid makes a year with the gastric by-pass, he lost a lot of weight, but currently he is no longer click and is perfectly, I have an appointment with that doctor next week to study my caseand make me a blood analysis.What do you think?
Thanks in advance for your opinion.

Antonio47's profile photo
Antonio47
06/03/2017 4:03 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

The operation usually goes to type 2, when they lose weight and enough with the insulin they have. If you are type 1 and do not have any insulin, it does not work.

Maybe you need more insulin, because by injecting glucagon, they stimulated you the glucose of the liver. Adjust it, if you need it, but it will be passenger.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/04/2017 3:10 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Thanks Regina.

Antonio47's profile photo
Antonio47
06/12/2017 11:38 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.