{'en': 'PKVITALITY’S GLUCOSE METER WATCH', 'es': 'Reloj medidor de glucosa PKvitality’s'} Image

PKVITALITY’S GLUCOSE METER WATCH

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo   06/09/2017 10:38 p.m.

I have received this email, to which I asked for a long time I asked for information

Link

Greetings

CHANGE THE LIFE OF DIABETICS
Thank you for visiting pkvitality’s crowdfunding page!

Since January 2017, Thousands of You Showed their Interests in the K’watch Glucose and K’watch Athlete Projects.Your Messages and Feedback Have Been A Valuable Source of Improvement and finding.

Today, The Project Is Moaming Forward: However ...

We Need Your Help!

Luc Pierart, Founder & AMP;CEO

The Next Steps of the Projects are to finish The Technology, to the Launch The Mass Production and Submit K’watch for Certification to the local Medical Authorities.If all Goes Well, The Launch Could Take Place at the End of 2018, But It is a Vary Long and Costly Process.Without a Quick Financial Help, This Process Could Take Twice As Long and Delay The Launch to The End of 2019!

In Order To Speed ​​Up The Launch, We Need Our Supporters To Help Us.Do you want to be part of the history and make it happen faster?If Yes, Choose One of the 2 Options Below:

Preorder Now ...

Fund us by pre-ordering your
K’watch with at -50% discount

Preorder -50%
... or Shareholder scholarship

Invest in pkvitality with a discount
OF -50% ON YOUR SHARES PRICE

Learn More
All Funds Raised Will Be used to Finance Mass Production and Medical Certification.This Should Allow to Shorten The Time To Market by 1 Year.

Any Question?Visit Our Faq or Contact US at contactcf@pkvitality.com.Your Feedback and Questions are Welcomme.

By Helping US To Develop K’watch, You Bring Real Hope of Making Life Much Easier, Simpler and Safer for Diabetics.
Thank you!
Luc Pierart, Founder & AMP;CEO of Pkvitality

Preorder -50%Shareholder Become

Link

Fco_Javier_8888's profile photo
Fco_Javier_8888
06/09/2017 10:38 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

This is asking for money ... I don't know

Raulgc's profile photo
Raulgc
06/10/2017 12:58 a.m.

Diabetes tipo 1.
Debut en 2002 con 23 años.
Medtronic 640g
Freestyle libre.
Última hemo 6,3.
Hipotiroidismo.

In the world of mobile phones crowdfunding have also become very fashionable and you know how many of those crowdfunding mobiles that offer the best of the best has come true?Not 3%, we talk about a mobile that is to buy existing components and assemble.Of this supposed meter, I would have to investigate more and in the Castilian language about its measurement system, since it seems to me some science fiction and that they sell it as something simple, so it creates a great distrust and cloud the clouds of the scam, since if they are so safe and so reliable and great, it is not deserving economic investment for its inventors knowing the demand of the diabetic patient ???.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/10/2017 10:10 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

It is the clock that, every time you wantrecordsI think I'm not going to pay, for now the freestyle comes to me.

juanluis1957's profile photo
juanluis1957
06/12/2017 1:44 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I, in this diabetes, seeing what there is, I would not release a hard.In the end everything is vapware ... smoke ... Missing trust.

But neither do we renegine with crowfunding ... remember that the pebble we have and enjoyed, and we will continue to diffruta, thus appeared, and in fact the new pebble 2, used the same system (of course, the pebble 1 razo and exceed the unimaginable... And Pebble 2, before bankruptcy, was on the same path ...)

greetings

pabloj2000's profile photo
pabloj2000
06/12/2017 5:56 p.m.

PUBLIRREPORTAJES NO¡¡¡

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.