Do I have diabetes ??Can I have it?

dudosa29's profile photo   06/29/2017 12:20 p.m.

Hello everyone my name is Laura and I am very worried, more than a year ago that I am with anxiety, I have had the high prolactin, and almost a month ago they gave me the results to see how they were, the prolactin lowers me but I have seen that myGlucose is 99 I am quite scared because I see that it is limited, my hemoglobin is 5.3 and urine glucose puts normal, I ask my doctor and I do not give it importance, but I put myself on a diet and I have changed radicallyMy diet since before I was not very healthy, my I want to get pregnant but I am afraid to have gestational diabetes, I do not know if that has to have the glucose levels at 99 or has nothing to do.
Also state looking a lot on the issue of diabetes and I really open my eyes on the food something that before or case, now I feel bad. Thank you beforehand !!

dudosa29's profile photo
dudosa29
06/29/2017 12:20 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Also say that I am always nervous about my anxiety, I don't know if it influences.

dudosa29's profile photo
dudosa29
06/29/2017 12:23 p.m.

Hello @"doubtful29" Glucose and hemoglobin levels are totally normal for a normal person (the glucose limit is 120).The first thing you should do is to reassure and eliminate anxiety and, yes, carry a healthy diet but do you get diet that is under medical supervision since you may not need it.You can take advantage of now that you have the normal prolactin to stay pregnant if you want, gestational diabetes in the vast majority of cases disappears when the baby was born.In any case you should not limit your life because of your fears and anxiety, keep in mind that the type 1 diabetics has touched this ballot regardless of the food and way of life we ​​carried, it is like a lottery, it touches you and alreadythis.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/29/2017 1:03 p.m.

Thank you so much!!THE VERTY THAT YOU HAVE QUALTED ME MUCH !!You don't know how much I thank you !!The truth is that this anxiety is (limiting my life) since I am always afraid for things that still did not happen. Thank you very much.

dudosa29's profile photo
dudosa29
06/29/2017 1:45 p.m.

You should be less hypochondriaca, glucose levels can vary depending on what is eaten, in a non-diabetic person, normal levels are between 80-120 but after a meal they can vary.I do not understand very well because given the result of an analytical, without being clear or ignoring the normal levels of glucose, predispones have diabetes, it seems incoherent, it is as if I have a pain in my chest and I already predispose that I have a possible infarction.Anyway, as indicated by @"Running50" nobody chose to have diabetes, it is a ballot that has touched us without having to do the type of life that will take.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2017 6:23 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Hi Luvi the truth that you are right but apart that I am a hypochondriac some relatives told me that I was to the limit (silly I in payingYou returned diabetics, I thank you very much, and I feel if my commentary to someone from this forum.
All the best.

dudosa29's profile photo
dudosa29
06/30/2017 7:04 p.m.

@"doubtful29" At all bothers your comment, but many times we get carried away by hearing, third -party opinions which is equal to misinformation and distortment causing anguish and unnecessary alarms, which also go to detriment and you can read comments from people who developed theType 1 diabetes after being subjected to great pressure, stress or overwhelming for some cause than another.Bad diet causes many evils (cholesterol, obesity, coronary problems, etc ... and also among them a possible diabetes).

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
06/30/2017 8:33 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.