{'en': 'Roche acquires MySugg to create Digital Diabetes Management solution', 'es': 'Roche adquiere mySugr para crear solución de gestión digital de la diabetes'} Image

Roche acquires MySugg to create Digital Diabetes Management solution

fer's profile photo   07/04/2017 3:58 p.m.

The Swiss Pharmaceuticals Roche and Mysugr, a company care for people with diabetes, announced on June 30 an agreement by which Roche acquired all the actions of MySugr GmbH.

By virtue of this agreement, MySugong will become an integral part of the new digital health services -centered diabetes platform that Roche will launch, while the Swiss pharmacist expands its leadership position in the area ofDiabetes management.

Roland Diggelmann, general director of Roche Diagnostics, declared that “we are excited about this agreement, since we will be able to offer patients easily accessible solutions within an open platform to better respond to the unsatisfied needs of people with diabetes.Our goal is to support people with diabetes to spend more time in their ideal glucose target range and improve their quality of life. ”

"After associating with MySugr since 2014, we see an excellent cultural adjustment, since both companies are committed to bringing diabetes management to a higher level and making a difference in the management of diabetes," added Diggelmann.

Frank Westermann, CEO and co -founder of MySugr, commented that "we started MySugg to solve our daily problems and simplify diabetes therapy through smartphones."

"The MySugong team has covered a vacuum that existed so far for more than one million users, and with Roche's experience in diabetes and the global network, Mysugg will become an indispensable partner for a life without complications," Westermann settled.

As a focal point for the Integrated Roche Diabetes Management Strategy, Mysugr is expected to remain an independent legal entity with an open platform for all devices and services for diabetes.Users will continue to have the ability to automatically load blood glucose data from their preferred device in the Mysugr registration application, as well as the exchange of data provided with health professionals and caregivers.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/04/2017 3:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Go now installing one of these mobile applications provides you with an objective range of glucose levels and are so lame ... s.Really that these people are dedicated to producing devices/products for diabetes?My mother in the hands of who we have better technology.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/05/2017 3:13 a.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"Luvi" I agree that an app is not going to solve life, and that the shots go on the other hand if we want to have a solution to diabetes, said this, I already like that there are people who try it from all thePossible ways, and who wants to invest in improving the lives of people with diabetes, the more there is better, you never know who will end up on the correct key and solve our lives, of course, I prefer 1000 crazy people thus investing, thanNo investment for being all crows, the history of innovation and medicine is full of cases in which luck made the progress, so, for me that they continue testing! Each investment is like a ticket of this lottery !!;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/05/2017 8:30 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

I'm sorry but an app is not even a lottery ticket.

When buying a ticket there is the possibility that the fat prize is touched (with a very likely likely to happen, but it is possible) in an app there is neither probability, or possibility of anything.

Therefore it is a waste of time, resources and money.

Sherpa41's profile photo
Sherpa41
07/05/2017 10:02 a.m.

En 1922 descubrieron la insulina, en 1930 la insulina lenta. ¿Que c*** han hecho desde entonces?

Personally I do not see it that way, for me whether it is another ticket, which can effectively be awarded, the story is full of similar cases, serendipia exists and works.

Serendipia is a lucky and unexpected discovery or finding that occurs when something different is being sought.It can also refer to a subject's ability to recognize that he has made an important discovery even if he is not related to what he is looking for.

I recommend you read this link:

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/05/2017 10:19 a.m.

Let's see is an app that facilitates the registration of glycemia, HC, exercise, etc ... and then allows you to review and analyze these data.All the information you keep is useful to know how your disease varies and facilitates its control.

RAFAZA's profile photo
RAFAZA
07/05/2017 1:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.