Diabetic and herbalife smoothies to lose weight.

Fumanchu's profile photo   07/05/2017 4:37 p.m.

Good friends I want to ask if someone has used Herbalife products to lose weight.

They have told me that they are very good food substitutes.They have almost 20gr of proteins and many vitamins and minerals.

attached image of characteristics of the product in question.I would replace it at breakfast and dinner in the form of milkshake ..

You do not think it has a lot of sugar.

Fumanchu's profile photo
Fumanchu
07/05/2017 4:37 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"Sumbmanchu" Indeed, 28 grams of every 100 are carbohydrates, so I do not seem adequate, in fact, I do not believe this type of alternative products, so I do not recommend them, and less as a substitute for healthy meals.

Take a look at this topic for more information on carbohydrates and how to calculate its impact.

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/05/2017 4:46 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

fer said:
@"sumbmanchu" effectively, 28 grams of every 100 are carbohydrates, so I don't think it's right, in fact, I don't believe this type of alternative products, byWhat I do not recommend, and less as a substitute for healthy meals.

Take a look at this topic for more information on carbohydrates and how to calculate its impact.

Link Hydrates-lations/p1

Thanks for your point of view.Then I will have to try to lose weight with other methods ..
Is it possible for dinner to eat only salad + protein + fruit and take off my carbohydrates at night?

Fumanchu's profile photo
Fumanchu
07/05/2017 5:16 p.m.

I have a lot to talk about Herbalife, I am type 1 diabetic 28 years ago and a 6 -year is a matterI got out of everything and to surprise I got lead in my blood when I took them to my endocrineNutrition or anything here is my example

paquimacias's profile photo
paquimacias
07/05/2017 5:53 p.m.

Thank you for sharing it @"paquimacias", it looks quite a lot to what I thought ... returning to what @"sumbmanchu" asks, I think that without a doubt, the best recipe is what comments @"paquimacias", and about adjustingThe hydrates of the night, it is a good idea, although my endocrine always says that something must be eaten from hydrates in each meal, even very little.;)

fer's profile photo
fer
07/05/2017 5:58 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

@"Sumbmanchu".Good day.I have a horrible mania to Herbalife.Once said, I make accounts;For each intake it would be;A 250 ml glass skim milk (1.5 ration) + 26 gr of herbalife dust / 20 gr of carbohydrates of which all sugars / (2 rations).I mean, 3.5 rations.I would prefer to replace a glass of milk plus 30 gr of oats in flakes (2 rations) and has a very low glycemic index (40).But of course, the best thing is that the diet is formulated by a nutritionist.Greetings.

solaria's profile photo
solaria
07/05/2017 6:01 p.m.

Debut 46 â- 2012. DM1. Celiaquía e intolerancia lactosa. Anemia perniciosa.
MiniMed 640g + SmartGuard.

paquimacias said:
I have a lot to talk about herbalife I am type 1 diabetic 28 years ago and a matter of 6 years I probate these shakes to lose weight not only recover the weight k lost thebeginning if no more and when I say muxisimo they are 30 kg I get out of all and to surprise I got lead in my blood when I took them to my endocrine told me to forget all those because you and healthy diet and exercise I still have everyoneThe products and everything XK is sold by anyone without having an idea of ​​nutrition or anything here is my example

Thank you very much for your answer!
It is true, it seems that they only care to sell the products. They do not even ask for an analytics to calculate your diet a bit.

Fumanchu's profile photo
Fumanchu
07/05/2017 7:39 p.m.

solar said:
@"sumbmanchu".Good day.I have a horrible mania to Herbalife.Once said, I make accounts;For each intake it would be;A 250 ml glass skim milk (1.5 ration) + 26 gr of herbalife dust / 20 gr of carbohydrates of which all sugars / (2 rations).I mean, 3.5 rations.I would prefer to replace a glass of milk plus 30 gr of oats in flakes (2 rations) and has a very low glycemic index (40).But of course, the best thing is that the diet is formulated by a nutritionist.Greetings.

It is clear.It is much more complete and nutritious.

Another thing would be the theme of my nutritionist that seems to be lazy to change the diet to lower a few kilos.

Fumanchu's profile photo
Fumanchu
07/05/2017 7:41 p.m.

@"Sumbmanchu" you can perfectly not eat carbohydrates at night but it is very important that then or do not wear fast insulin or that if you wear, you get very little, beware because the fruit is carbohydrates.I have managed to download 13kg with a very strict diet but carried by an endocrine, I recommend that you run away from any kind to lose weight that is not healthy and not controld by an endocrine.
All the best!

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
07/06/2017 1:30 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

You don't need that type of shakes to lose weight, eat well and exercise.  
They have nothing magical, they simply replace meals.And I say, it is not better to eat less and so you can eat whatever you want, because in the end it becomes the same, and spending less money.

Jose_Álvarez's profile photo
Jose_Álvarez
05/05/2022 1:35 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.