URG information.

Purif's profile photo   06/02/2018 7:35 a.m.

Hello good afternoon I need to know a question and I do not know who to ask it, more than a month ago that I was diagnosed with type2 diabetis every day I take the sugar test and I am 440 up recently raised and fasting around 12 noonThe meter marks me Hi and Asin during the month I have been Igréso 2 times between two and three days with insulin pump and very deided and when I leave the hospital again we are equally 400 up.
They sent me in Latin first with 20 until now 38 in a dose a day and the rapid they punctured me in the chap. Today they have made the recipe to continue at home. My popular or question is that I am very afraid to prick itFrom the first day I have not put any only the one that I put in the outpatients the rapChildren and husband also think about it and I am lying to everyone I have had very high levels of sugar to more than 700 according to hospital reports.
My question is if I can endure without putting the inolVajiga and head colors so well thirsty but I don't see water so as not to urinate since they give me many discomfort when urinating.
They could tell me that it can happen to me I will not prick InsolVery serious asthma that can happen to me and how long I repeat, I will not get inmate or now not after just I ask for advice to be more prepare and be able to diffute from my family and puppies.
Thank you very much greetings.
Before we weighed 55 kl and two weeks I go for 48 is normal
If there are sequelae to what time they usually leave a month ago that I am at least 500 normally always marked the sugar test 5 to 8 times a day and I am already tired of thinking about puncture again but my children and husband seeThat he exhausts him and he feels good and I get fatal every time I go to the bathroom and pe skewed they remain calm and I do not get closer.

Purif's profile photo
Purif
06/02/2018 7:35 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you do not put insulin, do not ask us for advice.The only advice we can give you is to put it on.
With those values ​​little time you have to enjoy your family and your puppies.
The inconvenience you have when urinating will be a urine infection and if you still have like this you will have much more serious problems. I don't think your father wants to see you like that no matter how promise you have done.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/02/2018 10:54 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Good morning.Ehm impacts me a bit to read this, if you are not going to prick Insulina begins to prepare for complications that are quite serious: blindness, kidney failure, nerve affectations, cardiovascular problems and a long etc.Unless before they arrive in a diabetic coma for those asprobited climbs or stay in a vegetable bed like a friend of mine.I think that it may sound something hard but with his decision he is signing his death.I do not know his age but we are going a promise that endangers his life seems ridiculous and meaningless with all respect.Nobody likes to prick, but it is what there is no other.I have things rethink.Good luck because otherwise your decision changes will need a miracle.

Jess's profile photo
Jess
06/02/2018 10:54 a.m.

Hello my age is 43 and my health is already bad for a long time with 90% disability I have a lotGo out together

Purif's profile photo
Purif
06/02/2018 11:14 a.m.

You will only improve if you put insulin.You will start feeling much better.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/02/2018 11:22 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

As Regina says if you have it so clear, you don't need to ask for advice.That you are bad and base does not mean that you have to die.I think you need specialized help, they can help you very little.Take care of yourself

Jess's profile photo
Jess
06/02/2018 11:57 a.m.

Good to tell you that I could not get out of bed painfully all the body red hair I was falling in 2semana more than 5kilo, it was being blind to me without for a second when I went to the doctor my hemoglobin was at 10.1I put slow and fast insulin haora I assure you that I doubt that I am diabetics I took the quick of all this four months ago and I have been phenomenal grace for two months to the little insulin that I put once a day one day only savemo that I am diabetic type1 because I havePoquita reserve, I was found because I do not promise the step that I gave to the headquarters to put it on it I advise you that it put your family you suffer much more when seeing you suffered and seeing you badly that if it is a burden for them

Rocio36's profile photo
Rocio36
06/02/2018 1:03 p.m.

Hello Purif, I tell you that I was also afraid to inject insulin on the subject of needles (I hate them) but believe me that it will be the only way to lower those high levels of sugar.I brought up 500 levels with the same symptoms as you but I did have a lot of water could take up to 5lts in one day.Today I am already in insulin treatment in addition to a good diet and my levels are very good, you get used to punctures.

Fr3Dix's profile photo
Fr3Dix
06/09/2018 5:46 p.m.

Well, it is very clear, or you put insulin for a lot of promise you have done, or urgently go to testament because your children are orphaned in less than 3 months.

Many promises are made, but they must be sensible.I don't think your father prefers that you die and leave your children orphans that you medicate to be healthy within your other conditions.No father wishes.Surely when you did the promise it was in other circumstances and in another environment. It is not the same to prick drugs than medications that allow you to live.

You are risking your life with values ​​above 500. You will enter again in a diabetic coma and in one of these you stay in the stretcher.

Of course you want your family if you prefer to die for not breaking an absurd promise in the context in which you are now.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/13/2018 1:02 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

You still need a good psychologist in addition to a good endocrine.From what you say you look like a depression and that you are going to let yourself die.Come on, in any case, if so fear gives you to prick you someone from your family instead of hiding from them not to do it, I don't understand it ...

erpla's profile photo
erpla
06/13/2018 3:22 p.m.

DMT1 desde 1994, Bomba de insulina desde 2016, Freestyle+Miaomiao+Xdrip, última Hemo 5.8%

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.