Fast insulin

Juan Tejero Dorado's profile photo   06/14/2017 8:08 p.m.

Hello everyone. A couple of months ago that they told me that it was diabetic. I am taking it more or less. But I have a question, that without a doubt someone knows me. They told me to put the quick one before meals, andAccording to this, I put more or less quantity. The question is: if as 6VEs a day? Could you put me in all of them?, as long as this high? Or would it be harmful?Or not better to eat so much?

Juan Tejero Dorado's profile photo
Juan Tejero Dorado
06/14/2017 8:08 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello good!You must keep in mind that the action of insulin lasts three or four hours.Over time you will go your needs.You can also eat only proteins between meals and so you don't need to get so many times.In my case, I take advantage of the action of the action peak to eat some hydrates.

RuthReason's profile photo
RuthReason
06/14/2017 10:08 p.m.

Thanks Ruth

Juan Tejero Dorado's profile photo
Juan Tejero Dorado
06/14/2017 10:50 p.m.

You have to click insulin according to the glucose you have in blood but also and very important according to the rations of carbohydrates that you are going to eat, all this have to be explained in diabetological education or your nurse.
You will recover the weight, moreover, one of the effects of insulin is to gain weight so you will be the same before or later.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/15/2017 8:42 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.