Minimed 640g pump, rear hitch

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo   07/10/2017 5:27 p.m.

Hello everyone.I am using the Medtronic Minimed 640g bomb.
Of so much use, and of so much water (I do not usually remove almost and I am from the Canary Islands .. a lot of sea and shower) because, the back hook with which I hold it in my pants because it passed and broke.
Could someone tell me where to get it?Talk to the representative boy in Gran Canaria of Medtronic and gave me a phone.I called and answered me from the USA .. and they told me that they would send it to the yield of Spain and they would call me to get it ... This has passed 2 months.

THANK YOU!

Link #IMGRC = N2JSMH0kpwaydm:

Ágora Suárez Sánchez's profile photo
Ágora Suárez Sánchez
07/10/2017 5:27 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello,
Call the Medtronic Assistance phone 900120330. An automatic answering machine asks you to tell him that you have the problem.Tell them that it is a bomb and explain to the person who attends you that you have broken the clamp.I think they will send you a new clamp home without problems.
Greetings!

Maik_dyk's profile photo
Maik_dyk
07/11/2017 8:18 a.m.

DT1 desde los 25 años, debut el 2004.
Ultima glico 5,8 (Mayo 2018)
ISCI Medtronic 640G + CGM Enlite

Yes, I think that calling Medtronic will replace the clamp without problems, they usually meet very well.

aranzazuleg's profile photo
aranzazuleg
07/11/2017 9:45 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

If you call Medtronic sends you the piece for free.But call in office hours in Spain.If you call out hours, they pass you with the call center in America and everything is already

albertot's profile photo
albertot
07/12/2017 9:19 a.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.