Pharyngitis and cough

Regina's profile photo   06/07/2018 11:26 p.m.

My daughter usually has some pharyngitis in winter and then has a dry cough, which is not leaving with anything.He has already tried everything, gargares with salt, lemon and honey, syrups .., chopped onion ..
What is good for you for a cough that hasn't just been cured?

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/07/2018 11:26 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Lemon and honey?And glucose as it controls?More than once when I have thought about taking honey but has thrown me back for hyper.

polustiano's profile photo
polustiano
06/07/2018 11:31 p.m.

DM 1 desde 2013
Lantus y Novorrapid
Aficionado al deporte

Well, take it from now, a small spoonful of honey with lemon dissolved in boiled water, and it is good

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2018 1:16 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)

I make honey and lemon garments dissolved in a chamomile and occasionally made a few drops of hydrogen peroxide.GAARGARS, DO NOT DRINK !!!

sigsauer's profile photo
sigsauer
06/08/2018 8:40 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Ah!Well look, the hydrogen peroxide had not occurred to us !!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2018 4:43 p.m.

I take a syrup called Tameina, the truth that I have not given me strong attacks for a long time but a few years ago it was horrible, a dry dry cough that even ended up with the gut.

nigiri's profile photo
nigiri
06/08/2018 6:18 p.m.

DM1 desde 1990 - Fiasp y Toujeo - HG: 6,1

I am also prone to pharyngitis and then I have a cough with phlegm that I did not take away with anything.After much to test what is most effective, are the garments with boiled water with salt (5 times a day approx.) And the voos of eucalyptus 3 times a day (for about 15 minutes), I begin with that therapy as soon as I have theFirst symptoms of irritated throat, although not yet tosa, and I do not give it to evolve more, and for me it is the hand of Santo, in a week it has happened to me.

runing50's profile photo
runing50
06/08/2018 6:36 p.m.

I read somewhere that insulin can cause pharyngitis, that's why I ask you.Eucalyptus's vahos also tried them, but they give him some allergy.
But you are giving me ideas.Thank you so much!

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/08/2018 6:58 p.m.

Estimated Regina:

You tell us that you give your daughter a glass of water with honey when bedtime: have you tried to avoid honey?
The reason is: I think that, it has nocturnal gastric acid regurgitations due to honey consumption.

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
06/10/2018 1:22 p.m.

No, it has been good, I don't get counted anymore.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/10/2018 1:34 p.m.

Perfect, then !!

Ismael Forcada Bagant's profile photo
Ismael Forcada Bagant
06/10/2018 4:48 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.