Smell of ammonia after sport

Joyce's profile photo   06/21/2017 2:16 p.m.

Hello everyone,
My name is Joyce and I am 42 years old, just over 3 years ago that I am type 1 diabetic ... What a change in my life!I was antirutinas .... Well, now take 2 cups!Anyway .... I try to wear it well.
What do you know of the smell of ammonia after sport?It seems that lately I notice it a mogollón ... I practice crossfit and is a cane ... Is there any way that it doesn't smell so much?I have been reading a little and in diabetic people apparently is normal ...

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/21/2017 2:16 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

joyce said:
hello everyone,
My name is Joyce and I am 42 years old, just over 3 years ago that I am type 1 diabetic ... What a change in my life!I was antirutinas .... Well, now take 2 cups!Anyway .... I try to wear it well.
What do you know of the smell of ammonia after sport?It seems that lately I notice it a mogollón ... I practice crossfit and is a cane ... Is there any way that it doesn't smell so much?I have been reading a little and in diabetic people apparently it is normal ...

It happens to me and it is something overwhelming when they are so many hours of sport.But realize that the technical shirts that cause that smell are usually more, look at that.I usually change.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/21/2017 2:43 p.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Thanks, I will look at the clothes

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/21/2017 3:40 p.m.

What do you think about the Iport?Do you think it causes lipodystrophy?I would love to save me so much puncture

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/21/2017 3:43 p.m.

@Joyce.If you properly rotate the IPORT does not have to produce lipodystrophies.
You will save many punctures

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
06/21/2017 5:35 p.m.

joyce said:
What do you think about the Iport?Do you think it causes lipodystrophy?I would love to save me so much puncture

If you want to save you punctures if, but think that I may leave you a sea that does not happen with PEN.
I carry a bomb and I have to endure the ones that remain that less bad are few and disappear.
Clicking did not bothered me since the needle entered very soft, which if it has bothered me are always the capillaries.
The people who use the IPORT are very happy, the rage as always is that it is not financed by health.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
06/22/2017 8:09 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

If I tell you the truth until a few days ago that I agreed with a boy who wore him did not even know that it existed, which bothers me a little because although I am delighted with my endo and nurse I realize that they have not told me any devicesalternatives or other options that would improve my quality of life, and although social security does not cover it at least the information that they exist ... now many questions are asked ... such as, would you get better with a bomb?My last gyrhed has been 7.4 but before I have been below 7 ... I recognize that I relax a little because I have a 17 -month -old baby that sleeps takes it badly and, of course, if I try to adjust too much aboutNight hypos just left me for drag so I have preferred to go a little high ... but well that's another story ...
What I said (that I get to wander) is what would be the best, what I save so much puncture (I have never got along with the waters) and what makes me more calm and more linear?
I have put 3 Free Style sensors and although I do not see them very reliable because many times he leaves the mother with the measurements, I recognize that he is very comfortable and for sport and at night it is great ... Today I smell like myself as8 times a day to measure and get out of 7, plus the relevant insulin ... that's why I ask you: what would be the most comfortable of all?And I don't care if things look.

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/22/2017 12:13 p.m.

By the way, thank you very much for answering, I have taken three years to want to talk about this ... but around me there is no one diabetic and I get a feeling of loneliness with all my doubts ... it is a great forum
Life is beautiful and short and you have to enjoy all the small moments.
Thanks in advance

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/22/2017 12:18 p.m.

For my opinion, insulin bomb is better.Apart from saving you punctures, treatment is much better, many hyperglycemia are avoided.

mjsm's profile photo
mjsm
06/22/2017 11:41 p.m.

Thank you

Joyce's profile photo
Joyce
06/22/2017 11:47 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.