Aguaymanto fruit experience

RCTP78's profile photo   07/03/2017 10:31 a.m.

Hello everyone!!I would like to know if someone has any experience in the intake of this fruit and how it has gone.It is also known as:
In Quechua it is called Topotopo.In Aymara, Uchuba, Cuchuva, while in Spanish it is called Serrana Guinda, Aguaymanto, Tomatillo, Uvilla (Peru);Capulí or Motojobobo Embolsado (Bolivia);Uchuva, Uvilla, Guchuba, (Colombia);Judas Cherry, Topo-Topo (Venezuela);Uvilla (Ecuador);Peru cherry (Mexico);etc
For its part in English it is known as Golden Berry, Cape Gooseberry, Giant Groundcherry, Peruvian Groundcherry, Peruvian Cherry (U.S.), Poha (Hawaii), Jam Fruit (India), Physalis.

From what I have read on the Internet, it is very good to fighting diabetes, among other benefits, purifies blood leveling sugar in the blood.They mention that it has a substance similar to insulin.so it is advisable to consume it regularly.

I have bought a kilo of this fruit, however, nowhere do the dose mention, how much fruit eating.

Someone has consumed it and if so, do they consume it daily?How many a day?

Greetings

RCTP78's profile photo
RCTP78
07/03/2017 10:31 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

@"RCTP78" It is the first time I read something about this fruit and its relationship with diabetes, so I do not give any credit to what you explain, moreover, my experience with similar cases in which fruits are announced, berries, herbs, etc ... that help control diabetes, end up being a fiasco, in the sense that its impact is practically null, although yes, it benefits someone who wants to sell them, so they usually be misleading.To groups that seek to improve the situation, such as ours, of people with diabetes.

Personally, I would tell you that you do not pay attention and that you are totally the consumption of this product.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/03/2017 11:29 a.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Will the small tomatoes?Berry?
Rations are calculated like any other fruit or vegetables.They have nothing special ..

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/03/2017 1:23 p.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Hello everyone!If they are small or Berry tomatoes.

Leo and I am disappointed with the fruit, for what they say, everything I have put I have read recently investigating, they also speak well of the grapefruit and I think that also of the kiwi, so it is one more fruit for what they mention, then only onlyI must look at the glymicic indices, at the higher try to avoid it.

Thanks for your answers.

RCTP78's profile photo
RCTP78
07/08/2017 9:07 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Counting rations and calculating the fast dose, you can eat any fruit

Regina's profile photo
Regina
07/09/2017 2:44 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.