Hypoglycemia

vanesika's profile photo   07/04/2017 3:17 p.m.

Hello everyone!My name is Vanesa and I have been a bomb for 8 months, the case is that when I have hits I stop the pump and take sugar but it takes a long time to overcome, from 45 min to 1 hour ... although I get off at 80 it takes me the same.Does the same thing happen to someone?And what do you do when it happens to you?

vanesika's profile photo
vanesika
07/04/2017 3:17 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Well, I take fast carbohydrates, usually coca cola or orange fanta, or a glucose gel, and when you have traced, depending on what is missing for the next meal, I take slow hydrates (in greater or lesser quantity) or advanceThe food is possible.The amount of rapid carbohydrates I need I have more or less measured (between average and 1 ration), depending on the time, and always works and soks to overcome in a few minutes, I do not usually assume effort.However today, without any explanation, I have been 3 hours trying to overcome glucose, but I have not been able until a few minutes ago ... I have come to take 10 rations of fast hydrate, one after another, at prudential intervals so thatThe absorptions of one quantity with another were overlapping, and the free freestyle graphdone no exercise or anything at all ... in the end, with a lot of effort and a lot112 in capillary and 119 in Free ... a total x file ...

JPR's profile photo
JPR
07/04/2017 6:49 p.m.

30 años. Diabetes tipo 1 desde los 10
Medtronic Minimed 640g
NovoRapid
hA1c: 6%
Sensor Enlite

Bárbaro what happened to you.

hoyos9's profile photo
hoyos9
07/04/2017 9:12 p.m.

My mother ... well, go!I have been diabetic for 25 years and I have always traced right away, so much so that at work when I went down or stopped I took sugar and continued ...

vanesika's profile photo
vanesika
07/04/2017 9:17 p.m.

vanesika said:
hello everyone!My name is Vanesa and I have been a bomb for 8 months, the case is that when I have hits I stop the pump and take sugar but it takes a long time to overcome, from 45 min to 1 hour ... although I get off at 80 it takes me the same.Does the same thing happen to someone?And what do you do when it happens to you?

But when do you wear an active bolus of having taken HC?or only basal?
Have you played sports?
Stoping the pump at adjusted levels particularly I do not do it, because the insulin that enters the body with the pump makes you effect especially at the time and thinks that the amount that enters you is infimous, so you will be obliged if orYes to take HC.
So you comment or have an active bolus of a meal and that's why you don't climb you or have played sports.

jconegar's profile photo
jconegar
07/05/2017 10:38 a.m.

Miembro del equipo moderador del foro.

Ultima prueba realizada:
Maratón San Petesrburgo (Rusia)
https://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/07/maraton-san-petersburgo-rusa-42195-mts.html

Prueba deportiva Ruta de las Fortalezas.
http://luchojuntoamidiabetes.blogspot.com/2019/05/ruta-de-las-fortalezas-2019-54700.html

Facebook: Jorge Moto
Usuario Dexcom G6 y microinfusora Tandem T: Slim X2 Basal IQ

Hi Jconegar thanks for answering!Look usually happens to me before breakfast, but some morning or afternoon too.Sometimes I have something of the bolus but sometimes not ... and sport I do not only what I can walk throughout the day ... only that I am surprised because I have always traced empty80 or at 15 min I have lowered a little or I'm the same up to 45 min or more ...

vanesika's profile photo
vanesika
07/05/2017 4:33 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.