Foreign with diabetes living in Spain

luciana1977's profile photo   06/17/2018 1:36 a.m.

Good night
I am going to live in Spain with my husband who is diabetic.And I have Portuguese citizenship.
I would like to know how the issue of empradroning once from which will not yet will have health insurance that exits it in the struggle for the issue of insurance companies do not accept to make a diabetic safe.
How is it possible to have the health card without being registered?
Gracías if you can clarify me on this subject.

luciana1977's profile photo
luciana1977
06/17/2018 1:36 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

I think you must find out in your country of itself there is agreement with Spain in health, which I suppose yes, and request the report in Portugal.When you get to Spain, go through an INSS Office of Social Security Institute, and you are assigned an ambulatory with a public health doctor.
Ask your doctor in Portugal, but I think it's so.

Regina's profile photo
Regina
06/17/2018 2:43 a.m.

Hija de 35 años , diabética desde los 5. Glico: normalmente de 6 , pero 6,7 la última ( 6,2 marcaba el Free)
Fiasp: 4- 4- 3 Toujeo: 20

To register you, you have to go to the City Council in which you are going to reside with a rental contract and the payment of 2 invoices (light, water or gas).With that they give you the register and you can go to the medical center to be assigned a doctor.
To justify diabetes, you will have to take a certificate of your Portuguese doctor.
Initially with the European health card they will attend you in any emergency service in Spain.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/21/2018 10:10 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.