Almost 3 years using Dexcom G4, and the other day I went to put on a new sensor in the abdomen, like so many other times.Clean the area, hit the patch together with the plunger that contains the needle, unlock and press the plunger so that the needle is injected into my skin and be able to separate the patch plunger.correct?And what is my surprise when I am going to separate the plunger (after having pushed it down), and I see that the needle is still in the plunger.The needle did not stay in the patch, it was not inserted into my skin!He stayed inside the plunger and the crooked needle.I attach a photo because it is the first time that happens to me, I consider that this is a sensor failure, a manufacturing failure perhaps, something that the needle would not be released.

Well, I wrote a couple of times to Novalab with the sensor's facts, photos and reference numbersFrom Dexcom, are they telling me that I don't know how to place a sensor?€ 90 to the porra: ((((

Has it ever happened to you?Do you think it can be a sensor failure?Should I keep insisting to Novalab to replace me for a new one?It seems to me a very rare thing that happened to me and I do not think it is my fault, and with the economic effort we do to use this system, it does not seem a logical answer that the error is mine when an aquit that goes insideFrom an plunger attached to a patch and that cannot be manipulated, the needle is kept in the plunger and the patch stuck to my body but without needle.

Look, the patch stuck to my skin and the plunger with the twist when I separated it after pushing the plunger was left.