Can you help me take Reishi to control glucose peaks?Has anyone tried it?

pedrogonz's profile photo   07/27/2017 12:14 p.m.

On the Reishi Studies website I have read that this mushroom, the Reishi, can help control glucose absorption in the intestine and also generate insulin in the islets of the pancreas, among other things.Apparently they put a lot of scientific information but almost everything in mice and rats (laboratory) and only a study in humans. Has anyone consumed this food?Can you really help us?Mcuhas thanks.

pedrogonz's profile photo
pedrogonz
07/27/2017 12:14 p.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello @"Pedrogonz", in general, there is no product (apart from insulin) that serves for type 1 diabetes, so the answer to your question, and so many others that we have already answered, is that you do notCreate anything!

Here is a topic that explains more about this type of alternative products, etc ...

Link

fer's profile photo
fer
07/27/2017 1:02 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you very much for the rapid answer.
In my case it is type II diabetes and maybe if the Reishi can act.The inforation found it on this website and it seems very serious ...
Thanks again.

pedrogonz
07/27/2017 1:11 p.m.

If so good is that, stop opening post asking memeces and swells to take mushrooms, the same thing reverses diabetes, as the blow that you have in your head sharpens.Eliminate this element

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/27/2017 2:04 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

@"Pedrogonz" I have reviewed the link you had put, I have looked at two of the scientific reports that refer, the first the link does not work, the second is an article referring to mice, so its viability is not demonstrated in humans.

For lack of scientific objectivity and because it brushes advertising, I have removed the link you had put.

fer's profile photo
fer
07/27/2017 3:33 p.m.

@fer - Diabetes Tipo 1 desde 1.998 | FreeStyle Libre 3 | Ypsomed mylife YpsoPump + CamAPS FX | Sin complicaciones. Miembro del equipo de moderación del foro.
Co-Autor de Vivir con Diabetes: El poder de la comunidad online, parte de los ingresos se destinan a financiar el foro de diabetes y mantener la comunidad online activa.

Thank you.I didn't know those of the links.I will be more careful the next time.:)

pedrogonz
07/28/2017 6:34 p.m.

@"Pedrogonz" My advice is that you run away from any product that promises you great improvements because they are scams.Normally they disguise it with words and explanations that sound very scientific to strain it but the only thing that works is diet, exercise and medication.It could be true and with a magical product we were cured the disease but unfortunately there is none.

Exercise is one of the things that can help you the most because it improves insulin sensitivity in addition to health in general.If you don't practices any I encourage you to try any that you like and you will see how that helps you.
I personally do with weight training very well, by gaining muscle mass improves insulin sensitivity.I notice much when I am a few days without training that I need to increase insulin doses.

Yessica_A's profile photo
Yessica_A
08/04/2017 1:27 p.m.

DM1 desde 2003 | Toujeo + Humalog | FreeStyle 2 | HbA1c 5.5

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.