Greetings and consultation

Eduardo555's profile photo   06/23/2018 1:37 a.m.

Hello everyone, my name is Eduardo.I have a diabetic father who died two years ago with all the sequels suffered by a diabetic already advanced and six years ago they diagnosed me but I did not follow any treatment and only maintained a sugar reduction regime by measuring the level periodically, which remained insideThe normal thing so the doctor told me that the previous picture should have been the so -called "emotional."My last blood test was in October last year and it came out normal but a month ago I had symptoms that I did not identify as hyperglycemia (loss of weight, excessive thirst and continuous urination) that I associated with the intake of very strong antibiotics for treating me an infection(Cephaloxine and ciproflozacin) which, when measuring glucose, threw 247 mg/dl, a measure that was repeated the following days.I did not go to the doctor but reduced my carbohydrate consumption and just lowered me three days to 180 in the morning and then 150, finally stabilized 136 in the morning in the following days arriving today, after two weeks to 118 inThe morning.I maintain the diet but yesterday, when I measured two hours after lunch I was at 118 but after dinner (I must confess that I consumed bread although integral plus a toast), three hours later I was at 237, which worried me but in the morning I wasAt 111. After breakfast, at the time I was in 160 but four hours later I felt dizzy and I measured.I was surprised that I was in 86. After lunch I measured myself at two hours and I was in 146 What does this mean?I must point out that I do not take medications or inject insulin

Eduardo555's profile photo
Eduardo555
06/23/2018 1:37 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

You see the doctor.Once you go from 200 you are diabetic.This is what they told me in the emergency room when I debuted.
When you are treated before, you will take better life.
The symptoms of hypoglumia occur when it exists as such (below 70) or when your body is accustomed to higher values, for example 160, when lowering at normal value it detects hypoglycemia.
Courage, nothing happens to know reality.Your life will not change much if you already do those controls in your diet.Moreover, you may live better and calmer with a little medication.

Ruthbia's profile photo
Ruthbia
06/23/2018 12:15 p.m.

Lada enero 2015.
Uso Toujeo y Novorapid.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.