Toujeo insulin advice

DiabetesForo's profile photo   07/09/2017 11:52 a.m.

Good I would like to have if someone who uses this slow insulin could indicate their experience, I am using the levimir and I have to click twice one in the morning and another at night and they told me that this is only once a dayI don't know if flat levels maintain

thank you

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2017 11:52 a.m.
No signature configured, update it from user's profile.

Hello, I carry USSO Toujeo a month and little .. putting 28 units only in the morning, making a half hour of vici and a little strict diet, I do very well. We do not have the same diabetes or all the bodies are the same,It is what I can tell you.My doctor told me that it was very good and for now without getting out of the diet and a little sport is phenomenal. A greeting

josemi1969's profile photo
josemi1969
07/09/2017 2:56 p.m.

Within the new 24 -hour action basal I have tried 2 and I stay with toujeo long.It is much more flat than threeiba, does not overlap since it lasts 24 hours either more or less and fits better when exercising.By this I do not mean that it is better than three simply that I do better after trying both.Each one is a world and each body assimilates insulin in a way, it is about trying and finding insulin that best acts to our body and best adapts/covers our needs.

LuVi's profile photo
LuVi
07/09/2017 5:19 p.m.

DMT1 desde los 12 años (1991)
hbA1c= 5,4

Humalog y Toujeo (mayo 2017)
Humalog y Tresiba (mayo 2016 hasta mayo 2017)
humalog y NPH (desde inicio hasta mayo de 2016)

OK thanks

DiabetesForo's profile photo
DiabetesForo
07/09/2017 6:32 p.m.

Join the Discussion!

To participate in this thread, please register or log in.